Search results for query: *

• Users: Wowy
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Wowy

Giratina and the Sky's Bouquet to be re-released in South Korea; Regigigas codes, Regigigas and Shaymin V cards to be distributed

Nintendo Korea has announced that the eleventh Pokémon animated movie, Giratina and the Sky's Bouquet: Shaymin will be theatrically released in South Korea on June 1st this year. Fans who see the movie in cinemas will be able to receive a selection of special gifts in commemoration of this...
  2. Wowy

FT: NA Shiny Silvally code

Hi there! I've got one North American Shiny Silvally code. Mainly looking for USUM Apricorn Pokemon (or the Apricorn balls) :) Offer away!
  3. Wowy

Australia to watch XY049 before US?

Hey all! Today Australia showed XY048 just hours after the US (14th December). According to this TV guide (Sydney TV Guide from Ourguide - Australia's TV Guide) Australia will be watching XY049 tomorrow on Channel Eleven at 7:05 am, which is before the US. If true, will this be the first time...
  4. Wowy

GEN VI: LF: female HA dream ball natu

Hey! I'm looking for a dream ball female ha natu. If someone is willing to trade me one for nothing that'd be great. If not I do have many special ball Pokemon that I'm not bothered to list. From recent breeds I do have 5iv Female natural cure timid Roselia in a friend ball which can relearn...
  5. Wowy

Pokerus is completely curable!

Hey! I recently posted this on Simple Questions/Simple Answers but there wasn't really much of a response, but I'm posting again because I think it's worthwhile to point out. I've recently been training a Joltik when I realised that it had lost its Pokerus without leaving a smiley face...
  6. Wowy

GEN VI: Heracronite (Completed)

Hello! I'm currently searching for all the mega stones, and the one I'm primarily looking for is Heracronite (am also missing Houndoomite and Mewtonite Y). I can offer Pinsirite or Charizardite X. I am also willing to offer a 5iv Pokemon with it. Thanks! EDIT: Completed
  7. Wowy

Leftovers + Special Ball Pokemon [Closed]

NEW! Self-Destruct Munchlax in a Heavy Ball. (Self-Destruct is a move which it can learn from either Pokemon XD or Pokewalker) Since Self-Destruct is only an egg move of Munchlax, one parent needs to hold a Full Incense, so i have to forgo the use of an Everstone (or Destiny Knot). If anyone...
  8. Wowy

5IV Jolly Kangaskhan

Hello, this is my first post here! I haven't got much to offer but I do have Level 1 Kangaskhan with perfect IVs except Sp Atk. They also know Double-edge, are Jolly natured and have Scrappy as their ability. I only have 2 so far (not many) but may get more as I try to get shinies using the...
Back
Top Bottom