Search results for query: *

1. M

What are your game headcanons?

You can always argue multiple personality disorder and thus it won't be a contradiction. <3
  2. M

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread It's a forme... Edit: Sorry if it's been posted already. I just didn't see this poster in the previous pages, but may be my internet acting up so I'll just delete this if so. :c
  3. M

Are there any theories or headcannons about that loli singer at Village Bridge in B2W2? For some odd reason, she has always intrigued me quite a lot. Also, a peeve of mine: people who support Red's death on Mt. Silver despite him making a comeback on PWT. Just...why.
  4. M

Gyms/Leaders different in BW2! Wasn't expecting these changes...

Roxie's gym had a load of potential. Shame they wasted it on making her the second gym. Ironically, the second gym leader has the most creative, stylish, and fun gym of them all.
  5. M

Gen Wars. They Need To Stop.

True Pokémon fans love every region despite subjective favorites and weak points. Imma quote myself here, from a YT video: ^Personal opinions: everyone has them. However, don't treat them as facts. ^ This one happens way more than it should :I And most importantly the one pic that halts every...
  6. M

Would a Pokemon MMO work?

In my personal opinion, a Persona-esque Pokémon game would work better. It'd obviously be a spin-off, but it'd be fun nevertheless. Bonus points for connectivity with XY or other main-series games.
  7. M

VG Weekly Poll #18 Favourite Ice-type trainer?

Lorelei, hands down. She has this suave personality and shows a lot of skin even in cold weathers. I also love the fact that she's a badass when protecting others and allows her Lapras to pretty much kill a Team Rocket Grunt with Ice Beam in FRLG. Sadly Glacia is the only user of my favorite...
  8. M

The "Is My Pokémon Hacked?" Thread

^ A rule of thumb at Pokécheck is that 508 EVs = hack, 99.99% of time. The experience bar means nothing, as it could have been Rare Candy'd at level 49. IVs might have been RNG abused, but eh. I'm calling it a hack. @quacka, I guess that would make sense. Sorry about it. :3
  9. M

Was gen 4 really that bad?

Personally, I loved all Gen 4 games quite a lot. However, I do have a huge peeve with it: 30 frames per second. That's just bs, in my personal opinion. ;-; Some way to ruin HGSS, my favorite games in the series...
  10. M

The "Is My Pokémon Hacked?" Thread

Eh, legitimate question here. Why not just use Pokécheck to check out a Pokémon's legalty? After all, legitimacy is literally impossible to identify in flawless hacks, unless you're some sort of hex-editing god...
  11. M

We know 3 pokémon died in a fire and Ho-oh resurrected them, but nobody knows who were they. Why are we arguing about a headcanon, again? Edit: SirTurtlelot ninja'd me. D:
  12. M

Or, they were some eeveelutions hanging out, died, and were resurrected on roids (Flareon still gets the short end of the stick). Just because a Pokémon isn't native to a region doesn't mean it won't be found in there every now and then. For example, there's no Sudowoodo or Bonsly in Johto...
  13. M

Hardest Unova Gym?

Lillipup. Work Up. Bite. That is all. ( ゚ Д゚)
  14. M

Your "What the....?" moments!

Straight from /vp/ because makes sense. >Mr. Mime can be a female >Can't catch Pokemon after they fainted >How Mew can have the DNA of Pokemon that were artificially created or not natural (Voltorb, Porygon etc.) >Mew can learn Steel Wing. >How weren't baby Pokemon like...
  15. M

"Pointless" Hidden Ablilies?

;-; They've been all mentioned at this point. Haxorus, Delibird, Truant, Samurott, everything with Keen Eye / Run Away, Big Pecks...there's plenty, but imho most Pokés got actually a good deal.
  16. M

THISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHIS. No, seriously, I've always wondered why isn't this canon and not just a collective headcanon. ;-; Makes perfect sense, actually, and not to mention the stats distributions are rather similar: Entei has massive attack like Flareon, Raikou and Jolteon are fast special...
  17. M

Elesa and Skyla are just as wonderful as HildaxN and VolknerxFlint. <3 Dunno, but those are my 3 favorite couples. As for Nate and Rosa, I do see quite a load of arguing about that subject. Maybe I'm biased towards legwear, but I think the swimsuits theory makes little to no sense.
  18. M

For each Type, who's your favorite Gym Leader, E4, etc. that specializes in it?

Normal: Whitney. That Miltank is probably one of the few battles in the whole series that's actually hard to win against an NPC. Fire: Blaine. Water: Eh, probably Misty. Grass: Erika Electric: Surge Fighting: Marshal Bug: Aaron Poison: Roxie Flying: Winona Dragon: Clair Rock: Roxanne. <3 I just...
  19. M

Headcannons ftw. :3 >Volkner and Flint have something going on. >The Church in Sinnoh is related to the Canalave myth which explains Pokemon x Human marriages, and so is Arceus himself. >Neither Rosa nor Nate are wearing swimsuits: it's tights and leggings, respectively. >Sudowoodo acts as...
  20. M

Favourite In-battle effect held item?

Life Orb hands own. Trading your own life to deal more damage? That's just godly, not to mention kinda epic and/or heroic. :3 edit: Leftovers deserve a honorable mention too, for obvious reasons. That extra 6% hp per turn is just asdf. <3
Back
Top Bottom