Search results for query: *

1. I

Start Ups Chandlerknock Academy

OOC- We've just got to a shack Generally Dead modio talked about in his ghost story, which we were telling a while back. Keely put herself by the doorway, pointing the flashlight at the shack. She didn't think about going into the shack anytime soon. It was old and pretty dusty. Delphine's...
  2. I

Keely was also smart enough to grab a flashlight before she left. She turned it on and let it shed some light on the situation. "I do have an electric type, but I don't think that would help much, unless someone can get some wood to make a few torches." There was obviously no need to worry much...
  3. I

Keely followed behind with Pichu and Poochyenna by her side, just to feel safer. "Hey, if we find anything, what are we gonna do with it?"
  4. I

Re: PMD: True Strength (Sign Ups OPEN!) So do I kinda find myself entering their group thingie or was I technically with them the whole time and just starting to talk now?
  5. I

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

*Finally wins a battle after 30-45 minutes* FINALLY!!! GAWD. *Game Crashes* FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
  6. I

"Maybe we could bring along some other pokemon to help in case we run into ghosts." Keely said. "All I have is Pichu and Poochyenna, though."
  7. I

Re: PMD: True Strength (Sign Ups OPEN!) I edited it
  8. I

Re: PMD: True Strength (Sign Ups OPEN!) Name: Mackenzie Redwall Age: 11 5/6 Gender: Female Sexuality: Heterosexual Pokemon: Mudkip Ability: Torrent Human Appearance: Red hair, blue eyes, Her final day as a human was spent wearing a blue shirt with orange polka-dots. Her shoes were snow white...
  9. I

Start Ups Pokemon Rangers: Saving Unova!

"Ugh. Why don't they just fire the people who don't even do anything?" Kendyll asked herself. Muddy just gazed at her with sympathy. "How the heck are we supposed to pay for anything? I'm gonna have to go on pokemart stamps and food stamps if this keeps up!" She took a seat and read the email...
  10. I

(OOC: Sorry I sorta forgot about this, but Keely was there the whole time, just a bit quiet) "Maybe we could "borrow" some of the school's fire pokemon?" Keely asked. Sure, it was completely obvious that they have a small amount of fire power, but building them up in numbers would help make the...
  11. I

Keely quickly jumped off into the wintery wonderland. It was her first time at a boarding school, so she was eager to start making friends. "No parents! Talk about PAR-TAY every NIGHT!" She was one of the youngest groups to start the academy, but she didn't care. She loved pokemon, she loved...
  12. I

Last Poster Wins [v7.0]

I win because I am typing this in bold, italics, and underlining.
  13. I

I just noticed how pointless this is LOL (Oh btw, my dad is obsessed in zelda... I've learned to tune it out)
  14. I

I'll make you listen to Justin Beiber for the rest of your life. Oh yeah, I said it.
  15. I

hey, I guess I'll take murkmire's spot, thus making it so you DON"T have to wait another day. POWNAGE AWARD, PLEASE?
  16. I

Haha, you can't kill me. I'mma kill YOU!! (Oh yeah, I'm a ninja) Name: Keely Orwell Age: 14 Appearance: (Since I'm a sucky drawer, I'll explain. She has blue eyes and dirty blonde hair. She is kind of short, but not totally short. She wears a bit of make up. She has pink braces (But...
  17. I

Start Ups Kanto Academy (Teen)

Mieka was pretty sure that she knew the answer, but not completely. "Is it a drink?"
  18. I

Name- Kendyll Oshwen Age- 20 Gender- Female Hometown- Castelia City Physical description- Blue eyes, long dirty blonde hair, bracelet with a charm for every pokemon type on it. Personality- Kendyll Is pretty friendly. When she was in school, she had one goal: To become a Pokemon ranger. Now...
  19. I

Mieka showed off Eva. She had on a neon pink bow, and had a small little t-shirt in yellow. She also had little green shoes to match the neon them. It was kinda like an 80's costume (OOC: I can put a picture in later, if you want.)
  20. I

Mieka quickly looked through the clothing for Eva. "Hmm.. Eva's bright and perky... maybe some yellow, pink, a little neon green on the side..."
Back
Top Bottom