Search results for query: *

1. U

Who Is your Favourite Pokemon Adventures Character?

The one and only Erika... She's been my favourite ever since 1997 :D And will always be my favourite...
  2. U

The Fairy Type and Alterations to Type Chart

I'm loving Gardevoir with Fairy type soooo much <3 Practicalities aside, I just like attaching "Fairy" to its name.
  3. U

Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

Gardevoir is my favourite Pokemon, but it looks so feminine that a male Gardevoir is just soooo weird... and then they made Gallade :/ I kinda doubt they'd do anything more to that family but I kinda want a female-only Evolution for Kirlia too! And your Joan of Arc idea is awesome!!! :D
  4. U

How will Pokemon X & Y impact the Anime? - UPDATE: Begins October!

Re: New series to start in October Lol this is a random comment but, I'm more interested in the Pichu+Egg advert on the left panel than the news... :P It's sooo cute! On the topic, do people actually think they're scrap Ash lol? I mean, if they can wrap it up nicely as some of the earlier...
  5. U

Do we want TM's to stay re-usable?

From Gen 1-4, I think I've used only one unique TM ever (i.e. not including the ones you can buy/Game corner prizes.) That was ZAP CANNON on my Togepi from Gold. And that was when I wasn't sure how the game worked as a kid. The reusable TM means I can finally use them without always feeling "Oh...
  6. U

Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread (SEE FIRST POST!)

Re: Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread Lol a little too hopeful there, not saying I wouldn't like new Pokemon materials, but you probably have no idea how many game/toy-related pages they do... Chances are they couldn't do it. Toys you haven't even heard of...... Toys you will never ever see kids...
  7. U

Things in Pokemon that don't make sense

That fanfiction TM sonuds very much like how they portrayed TM in the manga Electric Tale of Pikachu, at least the sticking-its-head-in part. In the manga, the TM is the original cube-shaped design, you open it up enveloping the Pokemon's head and there's some glowy sparkling effect, which also...
  8. U

Best/Worst Cliches/Tropes in Anime

I'd say Pokemon Hunter J being "subjected to her clients" doesn't make her anything less than a boss, if comparable. A CEO is still subjected to shareholders' influence, and J is simply the head of her mercenary force. Other than that, I quite agree with the post above↑ (although I don't...
  9. U

Re: New Type or Alterations to Type Chart? Oh wait, thanks to the other comment I think it's a misunderstanding, I was referring to the Effectiveness against Dark Type rather than Dragon Type here if it were the Dragon Type you were thinking of here.
  10. U

Re: New Type or Alterations to Type Chart? I can understand where you're coming from, but my way of seeing this is, Dragon types are the Pokemon who probably use a wide range of moves other than Dragon Types anyway, so despite the immunity, there're still plenty of choices a Dragon can have to...
  11. U

Re: New Type or Alterations to Type Chart? What about Grass>Electric? :O
  12. U

Re: New Type or Alterations to Type Chart? Lol hence I kinda made a disclaimer "half-ass logic" :P I would love to hear a more viable logic on this though, because honestly Flying>Fighting still doesn't make a lot of sense to me :S vivian20 Hmm I never saw the giant can that way, that's a...
  13. U

How do we feel about dual type attacks?

I love the idea of dual-type attacks. If this really did come to be, I'm not worried they wouldn't tweak and leave it too overpowering or weak. And speaking on 'realistic' terms, why couldn't Lanturn do an electric Hydro Pump when it should be perfectly capable of both types?
  14. U

Re: New Type or Alterations to Type Chart? The new Fairy Type slots right in perfectly, it's as if they'd planned this all along ever since Gen 2 and its Fairy Egg Group. - Fairy's mythical weakness to Iron (hence Steel) - Fairies as the protectors of Forest (representing life) has a...
  15. U

New method of faster traveling in Pokemon X and Y?

I personally think the extra modes of travel is a brilliant idea. Funnily enough, some people speak as if skateboards, scooters, and equestrian (horse-riding) shouldn't exist in real life because we've got legs. Similarly in the games, I agree with the comment that says "you don't have to use it...
  16. U

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread Hmmmm a fighting Panda called Yamcha Yancham, I totally know where this comes from. About time we can mount Rapidash!!!!!!
  17. U

Pokemon You Hoard?

Haha I love your topic! I've got so many Petilils you'd probably understand that feeling yourself... boxes and boxes of Petilils... and Dittos... Pikachus... Ralts... Eevees... Mareeps... Chimechos... Dratinis... Coming from a guy whose favourite Pokemons include Zoroark and Darkrai, I actually...
  18. U

Where would you like your hometown and region to be in the Pokemon World?

I love Undella Town, it's so peaceful. It has my favourite Pokemon BGM too during seasons other than summer, but then again you don't get BGM in real life, but I would probably secretly install giant speakers hidden within the sand. But then Celadon City has Erika, I'd probably befriend her and then
  19. U

Things in Pokemon that don't make sense

↑Definitely the Pokeball thing... Also things like, Pidgy using Fly outside battle... Or why can't you climb over the tree branch instead.... And probably most other things in the games......... Especially the dancing men...
  20. U

If You Met X (Pokemon) What Would You Do?

↑Same as above, haha. Zoroark/Gardevoir/Darkrai in my case :D And then take over the world.
Back
Top Bottom