Search results for query: *

1. P

Do you have a fandom bicycle?

^ Same here. She's just so easy to ship. ^_^ Other than Lyra, I probably ship May the most. MayxSteven, MayxBrendan, MayxAsh, MayxDrew, MayxArchie, MayxMaxie, etc. The Hoenn cast is easily my favorite.
  2. P

Where would you like your hometown and region to be in the Pokemon World?

I would love to live in either Johto or Hoenn. If I was from Johto, I'd definitely hail from Blackthorn City. Oh my, yes. If I was a Hoenn native, I would come from Mauville. How awesome would it be to be able to travel to Slateport/Verdanturf easily, while Mt. Chimney/Lavaridge is just to the...
  3. P

What Is Your Rarest Piece of Pokemon Merchandise?

Probably just an Ancient Mew card, since I have no idea what happened to the awesome Raichu plushie I used to have. ._.
  4. P

Your choice as the cutest Pokemon? (Gen I)

Raichuuu, definitely. ^_^
  5. P

Do you keep Pokemon secret from your friends?

Naw, I never have. Everyone who knows/has known me knows I like Pokemon. I don't see it as anything to hide. It's just so...awesome. ._.
  6. P

just one pokemon

Hmm, I'd have to say Raichu. It's been my favorite since I was little and even though my favorite Pokemon is now Feraligatr, I would just love to own a Raichu. ^^
  7. P

Your First Level 100 Pokemon

Swampert in Sapphire.
  8. P

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

Never, and I've been playing for over a decade. How sad/unlucky is that?
  9. P

VG Weekly Poll #21 Favourite Male Playable Character?

I like Gold/Ethan. Not only his design, but also he's pretty epic in the Pokemon Adventures manga.
  10. P

Your "What the....?" moments!

Basically whenever OHKO moves such as Sheer Cold/Guillotine/etc. hit every time when the CPU uses them.
  11. P

Your favourite Pokemon game music?

I have so many. R/S/E- Rival Battle Gym Leader Battle Slateport City Oceanic Museum Verdanturf Town Route 111 (Desert) Mt. Chimney Team Aqua/Magma Leader Battle Mt. Pyre (Inside) Mt. Pyre (Outside) Lilycove City Heavy Rain Evergrande City Victory Road Elite Four Battle Champion Battle Credits...
  12. P

What is your favourite glitch in Pokemon?

The infinite Master Ball glitch in Colosseum, by far. Perfect for lazy arses such as myself.
  13. P

Obsolete: Rate the Anime Opening above you.

8.5/10. I LOVE the song and the characters look quite nice. http://youtu.be/43O7Dyd3QtU
  14. P

Harvest Moon (Story of Seasons)/ Rune Factory General Discussion Thread

Re: Harvest Moon/ Rune Factory General Discussion Thread I like Fall. In A Wonderful Life, I always change the music on my farm to "Quiet Winter". I love that tune. ^^ Plus, I agree with Ruby...food is tastier in the Fall! Haha.
  15. P

Obsolete: Favorite TV Show....

Re: What Is Your Favorite TV show? The Big Bang Theory, Mystery Diagnosis, and My Cat From Hell.
  16. P

First game that you had completed!

First game I had ever completed is Pokemon Crystal. ^^
  17. P

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

Mystery ER.
  18. P

What video games are you playing now?

Pokemon Soul Silver, Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life, Mario Power Tennis, and Mario Kart Wii.
  19. P

What youtube (non-music) video did you watch last?

Sweet Brown - Ain't Nobody Got Time for That (Autotune Remix)
  20. P

Movies/TV Rate the Last Movie you Watched

Jurassic Park - The Lost World. 7.5/10. Compared to the first movie, it's eh.
Back
Top Bottom