Search results for query: *

1. Wispy Willow

What video games are you playing now?

Well, I recently managed to finish what I think is the final mission in Wargroove - y'know, that one where a lot of stuff happens, and now all I have to do is get enough stars on missions and such to unlock the Epilogue... I hope. Oh an can I say that Piranah Plant is super fun to play as in...
  2. Wispy Willow

UvD 87: Weaponry vs Magic

Wispy Willow used Magic Missile on @Fluttershy of Light. It's super effective! oh and 55 that too
  3. Wispy Willow

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

oh hey im back whatd i miss
  4. Wispy Willow

Mafia Holiday Mafia 2018 - Endgame

Now, I'd like to participate, but I probably won't be active so just put me don as an informed observer so I don't miss that sweet, sweet flavour text. *Starts swimming around in a pool of egg nog*
  5. Wispy Willow

*Swoops by and steals some cookies* *Starts dropping them to the citizens in RM's streets*
  6. Wispy Willow

Rate The Music Above (Ver. 2)

...I mean, I can see why others might like it, but it doesn't really do anything to grab me, to be honest. Though that may just be because I'm pretty tired right about now, but still. 6.25/10 And now for a true work of art this thread this thread has never seen before and will never be seen since.
  7. Wispy Willow

Up vs Down 84: Ultra Astral War

i mean i have yet to get to that bit in usum due to my sheer not giving a frick but ill go for that sunny mane because it looks cooler i guess 256 oh hi @Max1996.
  8. Wispy Willow

Mafia Shop Mafia II - Wages Excluded - ENDGAME

Well, now I regret not trying my crazy Redirector/Killing Bodyguard combo idea on Max, since it probably would've worked if I wasn't scared of that Granny from earlier. I mean he could've always held his kill or something, but still. Oh, and good game to you lot - I enjoyed the idea of it, I...
  9. Wispy Willow

What video games are you playing now?

I have one thing to say... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WE DID IT! HECK YEAH! ...Ahem, as for why I'm so excited, I finally managed to complete my first run of Enter the Gungeon... I thought it was going to be a miserable failure when I traded away the Convict's starting shotgun and some other weak gun...
  10. Wispy Willow

Oh hey, looks like today'll net me a lot of money, since I've been fluffing around from the start. Cool. Also, on a related note, I went to a Pokkén event today. It was pretty fun, even if there weren't many people there. Oh, and what result might that be? Or would telling us spoil the...
  11. Wispy Willow

I'm so hungry, I could eat a tree.
  12. Wispy Willow

This thread is too saucy, tone it down a notch, please.
  13. Wispy Willow

That I do, specifically that I used that x1 Tracking on him, which said he visited you. So that claim about you being Neighbours seems legit, especially since it's another thing I tried and failed to buy... Though Eevee, one would think you shouldn't be able to use that role on a specific...
  14. Wispy Willow

♪ 'Cause rainbows won't light up the sky unless you let it rain ♪ ♪ And candles just won't glow until they're burned ♪ ♪ You can't give up your laughter if you're scared of a little pain ♪ ♪ It's a lesson that my village never learned ♪ ♪ No matter how hard I schooled them fear of huuurt is...
Back
Top Bottom