• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. K

Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 4

I got people saying that a lot, and honestly I take it as a compliment... You do realize how many girls go gaga over Snape, right? :P
  2. K

My cosplay of Amon from Witch Hunter Robin, done for the occasion of Phoenix Comicon (which just ended today). One of the reasons for the new hair color.
  3. K

Black. Like my sooooul.
  4. K

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I've got my issues too (I'm autistic), and I do just fine. I just have to take a lighter load of classes so I don't get too overwhelmed.
  5. K

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 All mine were at 11:59 pm.
  6. K

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Take night classes. Then the due date will never be before midnight. ;)
  7. K

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I prefer digital textbooks because all of the classes at my local community college are done with an online course software. This means that I'm usually doing assignments on the computer, and having everything in one place is very handy.
  8. K

So it's been a while...
  9. K

Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4 Try it now :x
  10. K

Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4 My hair is nice and shiny today :D
  11. K

Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4 In celebration of today being Empire Day, I have taken this photo. By the way, no I will not refer to it as “Star Wars day” or “May the Fourth”. That is propaganda of those filthy rebel separatists! For the Empire!
  12. K

Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4 Triple braided beard action!
  13. K

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I've only got two infractions on here, but during my original time here which was back in the old days in the original iteration of Bulbagarden (the one that shut down at the beginning of 2001 from the crash of the dot-com bubble), I got into...
  14. K

Dreams

Short term: Get this band of mine going, record an album and play some live shows. Long term: Visit Europe and go to some of the Metal Festivals over there. Also visit my relatives (second cousins) in Sweden along the way.
  15. K

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I understand what you did there.
  16. K

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I can't yet drive, but I figure that since I'm 25 I really should be able to, and it really would make life more convenient. I'll be working on that this year or next year hopefully.
  17. K

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Beeogola Nechaska!
  18. K

Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4 "No axe stayed in your weak hand No shield protected you from the blows of enemies Get out of our sight The war has no need for traitors"
  19. K

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 This shouldn't be true - computers that weren't able to upgrade from Vista were able to run Windows 7 just fine because Vista was so chock full of bloat.
  20. K

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

Sick. The recent temperature change has made me feel absolutely terrible.
Back
Top Bottom