Search results for query: *

1. K

Falsetto snippet (vocals)

Testing my falsetto with the help of King Diamond. I'm belting out a portion of King Diamond's "At The Graves". Click (soundcloud link)
  2. K

COMPLETE: Kane's Song Lyrics (MATURE)

Alright, so I decided to show off my song lyrics that I've been writing here. While what I have so far is pretty tame (despite being pretty dark and depressing), I sometimes tend to use profanity so I tagged it as Mature just in case. First one is called "No birthday this year": Please don’t...
  3. K

[OU] Kane's Rain

So, here's a rain team that is a bit of a revisioning of one I had before. Its definitely not made because the old one sucked, however, as I made it last September and its been undefeated since then. Cleansing (Politoed) Item: Choice Specs Ability: Drizzle Nature: Modest EVs: 252 HP/252 SpA/4...
  4. K

Photoshop work done for my Facebook Page

Hey guys, I just thought I'd show off some Photoshop work I did for my Facebook page (ask for a link, I don't just want to post it here as that will seem like blatant advertising. Its not exactly Pokemon Fan Art, but it is slightly related. First, is the wallpaper sized image I made and then...
  5. K

Have you ever met a celebrity or a famous musician/band before?

Have you ever met a celebrity or a famous musician/band before? If so, who did you meet? I'll start with myself. Within less than a year, I've met several bands and/or musicians all of which I met at concerts. First off, last October, I met Nightwish at the meet and greet before their concert...
  6. K

[OU] My Sandstorm Team - Desert Storm

This is Desert Storm, a Sandstorm team I have worked on for the past couple of years. It uses original and unconventional Pokémon/move sets in a cohesive Sandstorm team that actually works. I have had some slight successes with it, but I would still like to improve upon it a bit. Just a note...
  7. K

Greetings!

Hello all, I'm Kane Dunestorm, and I'm new-ish to these forums. New-ish, because I had an account way back a long time ago when BMGf was still somewhat new, when Gen 2 had only come out in Japan. If you have been around for a while, you may also know me as either TyphlosionKevin...
Back
Top Bottom