Search results for query: *

1. Doctor Celebi

TEEN: Psychic Mystery Dungeon Adventure! (Cian & Magical Doughnut)

I spent the better part of an hour trying not to be overly giddy with excitement (but failing). After about an hour of research, (and many more of procrastination) I think I just discovered an amazing treasure, not too far away, I immediately started trying to create a psychic connection with my...
  2. Doctor Celebi

The Mis-Adventures of Alexander and Pollen (Derpy Dash & Magical Doughnut)

So far, so good. This Caterpie's buying everything I say. Now I have to make the deal. "I'll give you this Evolution Elixir for 100 poke. You can't find a deal like that anywhere else," I said with a sly smile. Suddenly, I heard a loud voice shouting, "YOU!" I turned, there was an irate...
  3. Doctor Celebi

Dis-Questria (Out of Character)

Post here if you have any questions, or want to discuss anything else about the Roleplay. Roleplay Sign-up Thread
  4. Doctor Celebi

Story Rules Players Roleplay Discussion Thread
  5. Doctor Celebi

Start Ups Dis-Questria

It was a beautiful day in Ponyville. But there was one pony who was not spending anytime enjoying it. The Doctor, or as he decided to call himself, Time Turner, was running around looking for anything out of the ordinary. He saw the future, and he wanted to do anything that he could to change...
  6. Doctor Celebi

Hi, um I mean Yo

Hi, I'm Magical Donut. I'm new, obviously, so I will say random things about myself. I have been a Pokemon fan for as long as I can remember, my favorite region is Kanto, my favorite generation is Generation 2, and my favorite Pokemon is Piplup. My favorite game series is Pokemon. My favorite...
Back
Top Bottom