• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. I

Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

Thanks for your suggestions! I decided I went for MagicalAurashipping. It seemed for me that it works well more because a) How Braixen is an intelligent Pokemon, because a fair amount of intelligent characters know magic and b) It evolves into a Fire/Psychic. Oh, yes, and its Hidden Ability is...
  2. I

Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

Can anyone help me? I want a good shipping name for Braixen x Lucario. It would be much appreciated~
  3. I

The Bragging Thread!

I found a Shiny Floatzel yesterday. This made my day and I am happy to have another Shiny after the previous one I caught last year. Here is some photos! :P
  4. I

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Super Smash Bros 3DS Pokemon Y Flipnote Studio 3DS It's a shame that Nintendo had to delay Flipnote, or at least where I live. I guess I'll have to wait longer, then.
  5. I

What are you currently thinking about?

Let's Plays.
  6. I

How much I don't want RSE remakes.
  7. I

The My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Japanese dub.
  8. I

Removing files off my computer.
  9. I

Video game music.
  10. I

What desktop background are you currently using? Vol. 2.0

Fighting-type Pokemon rule~
  11. I

Look to your right. What do you see?

A lamp, a chair and a cupboard with photos on top.
  12. I

Pokemon Trading Cards.
  13. I

The This is Sparta remix.
  14. I

What Do You Fear?

I have pedophobia, which is a fear of children, infants or childhood. I don't mind children or my childhood, but I am scared of infants. I have never liked them even when I was a child, I hate how they constantly cry, I hate being near or next to one, I hate being touched by one and so on. I...
  15. I

Words and phrases that leave a bad taste your mind

Get a life/Grow up: That phrase always felt rather mean, or for me at least. Although I do find "get a life" a lot harsh. Perfect match: Just because somebody has different interests doesn't mean they cannot be with you. Looking for a "perfect match" is disgraceful. I have the same problem...
  16. I

Look to Your Left.What do you See?

A television and a shelf with CDs on it.
  17. I

Look to your right. What do you see?

A bookshelf with ornaments, DVDs and board games on it.
  18. I

Mega Evolution

Re: Mega Evolution Discussion I see we have MegaKangaskhan. Hmm, I sort of like the idea. Both Kangaskhan and it's child fighting, not bad. I seriously hope they give the new Ability, Parental Bond, to some paternal Pokemon. (Or maybe they’ll give it to some male Pokemon who were put with a...
  19. I

How the new Ability, Parental Bond, rubs me the wrong way.
  20. I

Text-to-speech voices.
Back
Top Bottom