Search results for query: *

• Users: Insomniac
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. I

Pokemon names you mispronounced?

Did you ever mispronounce any Pokemon name as a kid, or any age I should say? Until you heard of the official pronunciation, do you move on to the official pronunciation or not? Here is some: Mienshao - Before hearing the official pronunciation, I often pronounce it as "Mee-EN-shao". The...
  2. I

What is your favourite glitch in Pokemon?

Glitches are typical in video games. Some are rather famous and others that are quite fun to play around with. The Pokemon series has such well-known glitches such as Missingno. and the Cloning glitch. I haven't seen any thread like this one, so I thought to myself “Why not?”. The title says it...
  3. I

Your favourite Pokemon game music?

The title says it all. It can be from any kind of game, whether it be the side series or the main series. You can add your least favourite music tracks too if you like. ;) I'll list a few I like... R/S/E - Hoenn Champion Battle R/S/E - Ending B/W/B2/W2 - Route 1 Pt - Distortion World...
  4. I

Insomniac's art~★

Besides Pokemon, I really love to draw. After many years of drawing, it turned into a natural talent. 98% of what I draw is Pokemon. XP The spoilers below contain some of my favourites. I'll warn you that it is rather image heavy~ This is one of my first drawings when I first got my tablet...
  5. I

~Insomniac's Collection~

I have always loved collecting Pokemon merch. The Pokedoll Palace was one of the reasons why I wanted to join because I love showing my pile of junk to others. I managed to take some pictures of what I have yesterday. Here is my junk~ (Warning: Image heavy!) Dolls I love collecting...
  6. I

Hello Bulbagarden~

I have been a Pokemon fan for almost 10 years. My love for Pokemon won't die~ I can't wait for Pokemon X/Y. And speaking of Pokemon X/Y, the first Pokemon game I've played is Pokemon Yellow. Well, it was my brother's, but you know. But I was pretty terrible at it. I had no idea what was a...
Back
Top Bottom