Search results for query: *

1. V

Legends Z-A Pokemon Legends Z-A General Speculation & Discussion

Legends are set in the past. There arent legends about the future , only predictions about the future. The twitter about this being set only in lumiose makes me worried, but jublife in legends arceus wasnt just jublife, it had streets named after other cities in Sinnoh. My guess is that...
  2. V

Pokémon - Scarlet/Violet Sales

Pokemon sword/shield are still selling. They were at around 25,3 million sales when S/V were released. Pokemon SW/SH sold almost 1 million of copies in roughly a year, while S/V sold roughly 1 million copies in roughly 3 months. S/V sold around 3,7 million copies last year. They might release...
  3. V

Scarlet/Violet DLC

This pecharunt backstory makes the loyal trio victims here, like I suspected before. They were under pecharunt control , and ogerpon killed them. Now people in kitakami think that the loyal trio are evil.
  4. V

Scarlet/Violet DLC

I also like the idea of kieran being anoyed by you being the chosen one. Mild spoiler, it gets even worse for him in indigo disk. Just use ogerpon against him.
  5. V

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Even if Unova is not flooded, I would like to see a Unova remake with a story that cover the time period betwen bw and bw 2, and after that , through the eyes of Hilbert/Hilda, and acces to the terrarium, with possible co-op with DLC users ! An ecologycal disaster due to mass release of non...
  6. V

I think not. Chargestone cave goes to underground, so it could be flooded before most unovan cities. Also, in the south of Canion biome, theres a place that looks a lot like the nature preserve. We dont know where nature preserve was, but if polar biome cover chargestone cave, canion biome...
  7. V

Is it mentioned that its connected with a subway? Its connected with the school with a bridge and a tunnel, but the school seens to be just floating in the midle of the ocean. If its connected with the mainland with a subway, i hope they some day give us a Unova subway pass to visit unova...
  8. V

There is a chargestone cave in the terarium. Do we know if its just a copy of the chargestone cave in unova , or its the chargestone cave that goes underwater? What if Unova was flooded and is underwater for some reason ? The terarium is underwater, and is said to be in Unova. The Unova...
  9. V

Scarlet/Violet DLC

Today I battled random trainers in the terrarium with my in game unova team. They are betewen the late 80 s and late 90s levels now, so its much easier. Their movesets dont have much synergy for double battles , but I still want to defeat these trainers with them because im a virtual...
  10. V

What is Paldean regional bird

The regional bird is usually the first bird in the region pokedex. This leave us with squawkabilly. Yes, single stage, four forms, but its normal /flying, and most regional birds are normal/flying . However, squawkabilly is actually the first gen 9 flying bird. The first bird in paldea...
  11. V

Scarlet/Violet DLC

I also super recomend the DLC. Its like buying another pokemon game with a shorter story for a lower price. You will have other places to explore, other pokemon to meet and catch , and you will be able to properly fly.
  12. V

Scarlet/Violet DLC

You think that more people would be engaging in these games if they had more content, like battle facilities . But there is no proof of it. I edited my last post and put more groups of pokemon game buyers. Nintendo and game freak want to make each group as profitable as possible. Some groups...
  13. V

Scarlet/Violet DLC

I think game freak is testing substitutes for Battle facilities. They removed the Battle Facility from the main game and many people complained. The battle facilities were like an intermadiate difficulty mode of the game, betwen the competitive ranked battles and the main storyline game. In...
  14. V

Scarlet/Violet DLC

The whole theory about the paradox pokemon being imaginary was due to the suicune/raikou and entei fusion in scarlet and the terrakion/virizion/cobalion fusion in violet, they both were called "an imagined pokemon" . Those were in fact imagined pokemon , but they were based in real pokemon ...
  15. V

Scarlet/Violet DLC

Yes, but a team with good synergy can steamroll even a good competitive vgc player. Enter the ranked battles with a team with ok synergy, and you will steamroll some of the fights. However, the level of difficult is much higher than all previous games in the main storylines, and even post...
  16. V

Scarlet/Violet DLC

I just have to say , poor Kieran, its hard to be a NPC. His reaction when I used ogerpon against him was hilarious. The level of difficult of the battles is quite high, you cant just go with any in game team and press A.
  17. V

Review HZ026: Terapagos's Adventure

We dont know what happens to the pokemon if a trainer dies of old age and has kids. Gladion stayed with his father´s zoroark when he was missing, Kukui´s Incineroar used to be his parent´s litten, but we dont know if its a rule or not. It makes sense if the pokemon stay with a descendant...
  18. V

Review HZ026: Terapagos's Adventure

Sprigatito is jealous of terapagos , its a very attention seeking pokemon. If Lucius is dead, and Liko is his greatgreatgrandaughter, she should inherit his pokemon. It would be a very strong team to inherit. If everyone have kids at 20, 5 generatons can pass in 100 years, and Lucius could...
  19. V

Whats your craziest shiny hunting story?

Today, i made sandwichs to shiny hunt scatterbug and nymble in mass outbreaks. I didnt find any shiny nymble or scatterbug, but I found a shiny lechonk!
  20. V

Review HZ023: Galar Fire Blazes Up

Liko is a trainer that is not interested in battling for sport. She battles to protect her friends. She doesnt have a main goal of collecting badges and going to pokemon league. Ash had this as one of his main goals even if his ultimate goal was to be friend of all the pokemon . In Liko´s point...
Back
Top Bottom