Search results for query: *

• Users: vivian20
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. V

Whats your craziest shiny hunting story?

I was shiny hunting glimmet today. After searching a lot for one, i finally found a shiny. I had only 1 fast ball and used it on him. However, he escaped and used self destruct! I was so angry! I closed my game immediately, because my auto save was turned on. When i returned to the game...
  2. V

Have you tryed this pokemon quizz?

I found this pokemon quiz :Pokémon Quiz You have to write the names of the pokemon of a generation, of a type, or take the full quiz , in which you has to write the names of all pokemon. At first, I tried the full quiz, without shadows, without looking anywhere, only using my memory. But It...
  3. V

SPOILERS POKEMON SCARLET / VIOLET STORYLINE ANALYSIS AND DISCUSSION

Pokemon Scarlet and Violet have three story arcs that gather in the final arc. Pokemon games always had at least two story arcs, and they received different levels of focus depending on the game. Gen 1 and GS focus more on the evil team and the gyms, the legendaries were just there and...
  4. V

Have you completed the pokedex already? How many hours it took?

I have played the game for 72 hours and didnt complete the pokedex yet.
  5. V

Masters I want to buy a new cellphone , what is good for pokemon masters ex?

When pokemon masters first came out, I discovered tha my cellphone wasnt compatible with the game. I my cellphone is a moto g6 , 64 bits, 4 gb RAM memory and android 9. Now, I will buy a new cellphone, and I want one that can run Pokemon masters well. So , what cellphone is good for this...
  6. V

If Zekrom and Reshiram were to help characters from other animes, Who you think they would help?

So, What do you think? I think Zekrom would help Light Yagami from death note, because he is always talking about creating his ideal world.
  7. V

Pokemon memories

I have many pokemons that are with me since Saphire version , and many are like pets to me. Pokemon memories add more depth on these virtual pets, and some are really interesting. The pokemons can only remember details from events on gen 6 forward. So, pokemons that were born on gen six often...
Back
Top Bottom