Search results for query: *

• Users: Autofire
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Autofire

TEEN: After Dusk Falls

This story takes place in a distant future, one where Pokémon rule the land, and humanity is but a fading memory. Though traditions can't preserve memories, one child still remembers the heroes of old, and she aspires to become just like them. Unfortunately, nothing lasts forever. Yet dawn...
  2. Autofire

HELP: Linking to Bulbapedia when new species show up?

This was originally going to be a question on the "Simple Questions, Simple Answers," but as I typed up my post, I began to realize it might not be such a simple question, even if the answers probably can be simple. So this is my first time writing a story of this scale (and getting this far)...
  3. Autofire

TEEN: Legends of Zot: Lord of the Rend (Prologue I posted!)

Greetings, greetings. This is my second try at writing a 'Diary of a Crawler.' (Although this one does build on the first DoaC I wrote, you do not have to read it. Here it is.) I won't be posting Lord of the Rend anywhere else until it's completed. A quick rundown: This is what I might call a...
  4. Autofire

TEEN: Diary of a Crawler: Doireann the Felid Monk

28/4/15 note: I do believe that I'll come back to this later for a re-write. However, I won't be writing this more for a while, because I want to go on to write something else. Why? As I said before, this was a bit of an experiment. Now that I have more experience, I want to start again...
  5. Autofire

US Diancie code

While I was going to give this to my friend on Steam, but he lost his 3DS and is away for the weekend, so the code will expire before he gets back... :-( I cannot redeem it myself because I already used one. (The Gamestop cashier gave me two.) The code is: A4AZR8GMHJ323JR3 Enjoy, whoever...
  6. Autofire

Exploetta deck (WIP - Looking for feedback)

Before I get started, I ought to make something clear: I haven't bought any physical cards. I'm a PTCGO player, so all of these cards were obtained through simply beating AI players and getting Tokens and Boosters from them, so I can't trade or anything. (I do intend on getting into the physical...
  7. Autofire

GEN VI: Looking for a Swirlix (For a Spritzee)

Hello! I have Pokemon Y, so I can't catch a Swirlix in the wild...I will give you a Spritzee* for one. I will make the Spritzee hold a Sachet, but only if your Swirlix will be holding a Whipped Dream. I'm looking for a Swirlix because I want to breed a Minun that knows Wish. (After some...
  8. Autofire

Posting on old threads? (AKA Necroing)

Hello! This is my second post, just so you know. Over at another forum I go to often, posting on an old thread is frowned upon. This usually applies to posing on an old thread when you can easily make a new one. Because of this, I'm not really sure how this forum takes that sorta thing...
Back
Top Bottom