Search results for query: *

• Users: Blink
  • Order by date
  1. Blink

Mafia Pokémon GO Mafia - Endgame - Raid's End - 22/8/2017

Something else I was curious about - did the player character end up neighborizing anyone, and what was supposed to change in the game from them selecting a team?
  2. Blink

^ It was random, haha. Or at least, it was random at first. If I'm remembering right, N1 Darth asked a question about the legendary birds and your response was way too noncommittal, like you didn't want to give out information about what the roles were like. We all know now that was probably...
  3. Blink

Did you enjoy the game? Yes! What did you think of the setup and the balance? Surprisingly balanced considering town had four cops. People have mentioned claiming already, but the other thing I wanted to add: it wasn't fair to town that Venusaur was the only Pokemon that could be KO'd by the...
  4. Blink

huh, didn't need to vote after all. I admit I was terrified when I saw my role PM at first, but being scum was really fun! A huge thank you to the hosts for letting me play, and to all of you for being so fun to play with! Also, thank you DarthWolf and Sword Master for being awesome...
  5. Blink

My thoughts currently: I'm most suspicious of Borgy, and Pika I think is the most likely scumbuddy. Pika's also implying he's a Miller, and since we just had a Miller flip I'm doubting his claim a bit. I'm fairly certain you're town with the way you're pushing Borgy. Leaning town on Darth as...
  6. Blink

Sorry for inactivity this phase, time zones mean most posts happen when I'm either asleep or at work. This will be short, but going to try to post more from my phone at work today if possible. I thought this at first too. But check Elementar's role PM. Raid Magikarp was Non-Threatening, meaning...
  7. Blink

Pika seems to be saying that they're a miller. Which I guess in this game would be a Raid Pokemon that is not part of the mafia team for some reason? Maybe a Pokemon that used to be a Raid Pokemon, but one of the people on Professor Willow's Team caught it and it's now theirs? I'm not sure...
  8. Blink

...I already pointed out D3 that Borgy couldn't be the Articuno cop, though, since he checked people and Articuno had died. This sounds to me like Midori has some sort of attacking role that she tried to use on Borgy last night (and maybe would have killed him if he was a Raid Pokemon?), and it...
  9. Blink

We know for a fact there are at least 2, since Elementar had a cop role very similar to what HD was. I agree. But if Borgy is telling the truth and you think he checked you, he cannot be the Articuno cop. jd died D1 and was Articuno, so the cop would have lost their role and wouldn't have been...
  10. Blink

Wait, what? Sorry if I'm missing something, but I don't understand your logic at all. I agree with the general consensus that Sword Master was bussed. But there's a difference between scum voting scum, and a scum member creating the case on their teammate in the first place. Midori not only...
  11. Blink

Just woke up and read through Midori's explanation (thanks so much for posting that). I was on the fence about Sword Master earlier but I'm pretty convinced now. VOTE: Sword Master I was hesitating to place a vote earlier because I thought maybe Sword Master had just missed how many votes were...
  12. Blink

Okay, I've read the thread a few times...still not so sure on who to vote for though. I'd also like Darth to clarify, but the way I interpreted it was that this was the first part and this was the second part. @Jsach - (is this how mentions work?) if we're supposed to interpret all of that...
  13. Blink

I've played a bit. List of Raid Bosses here. There aren't too many, so we might be able to do this by process of elimination. The fact that Ice is super-effective against at least one narrows the pool down a lot - one or more of the mafia is either Bayleef, Exeggcutor, Venusaur, or Rhydon (can...
  14. Blink

UNVOTE: HumanDawn Not sure what I think of Jsach yet. This was an odd thing to say, but the tone seems more paranoid than anything to me. I think scum trying to put suspicion on Midori and HD would be a lot less blatant about it. I really don't like how jd's response to being voted was to...
  15. Blink

Fair point. But it's still a bit strange how you presented Pika with a justification, but neglected to comment on two other people above who did the exact same thing.
  16. Blink

Confirmed! aw, nice to meet you too :D VOTE: HumanDawn Jsach and Caps also did that. Why vote Pika specifically?
  17. Blink

I think I'll try this. In, please!
  18. Blink

GEN VI: Breeders I Need your Help!! D:

Hello! Noticed that you still needed help with this. My native pattern is Elegant - but a) my game is in Japanese, and b) I have Omega Ruby, so I can't go catch a Scatterbug in a Dusk Ball to breed with. However, if you go catch any female Scatterbug in a Dusk Ball and trade it to me, I can...
  19. Blink

Review M20: I Choose You!

Thank you. Did it succeed in breaking the mold? Yes, I think so. Most of the Pokemon movies so far had the same sort of pattern - there's a problem involving a legendary and usually the end of the world, and Satoshi and his friends help fix it. Sure, there are legendaries in this movie, but...
  20. Blink

Review M20: I Choose You!

Well - I'm lucky enough to be in Japan for the summer, and had a chance to see M20 this morning. Figured I'd post here for any curious people who are interested in yet another opinion of this movie. It was...strange, to say the least. Spoilers lurk within.
Back
Top Bottom