Search results for query: *

1. Y

DW Swinub,Shroomish, and Gligar Wanted

I'm home, shall we trade now?
  2. Y

Drilbur is just fine, as soon as I get home I'll call you.
  3. Y

Hmm what other pokemon? do you have any DWF by chance? I can trade today too, but I'm away from home now so in about 2 hours maybe. The Swinub is ready in my game, so it will be quick since I won't need to breed it. Use my White 2 FC - signature.
  4. Y

Wanted: Move tutor tradeback

What DWF do you have?
  5. Y

I can offer a DWF Swinub.
  6. Y

Unova Trio

I am looking for Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus in certain condictions, that being nature. I'm after a Timid Tornadus, Modest Thundurus and Adamant Landorus. Not EV trained if possible, don't care about IVs either. Please no nicknames, I'm sensitive about pokémon names XD Now what I can...
  7. Y

Looking for DW pokémon

Okay, no problem. If you ever need anything else, you know where to find me ^^
  8. Y

Looking for DW pokémon

@heavygoldfish I have all the 3 pokemon you're offering, do you have any item you can trade or other pokemon with dream world abilities? If not, it's okay I'll still trade. It will take some time though, breeding an eevee usually takes some time to get a female with the ability o.o
  9. Y

Looking for DW pokémon

Drilbur is cool. Just say the pokemon you want so I can breed it ^^
  10. Y

Looking for DW pokémon

If am not mistaken Cherubi is one of those that even in Dream World have the same ability as a normal one. I guess I should have said that before, kinda forgot XD But well, we can trade. But if you have any other it would be cool.
  11. Y

Looking for DW pokémon

Thanks for the Goldeen ^^.
  12. Y

Looking for DW pokémon

I am free now, I just need to finish breeding the lucario and I'm done ^^
  13. Y

Looking for DW pokémon

Goldeen would be nice @Skuntank. I'm using the White 2 FC.
  14. Y

Looking for DW pokémon

Timezone: GMT - 3, Brazil. I'm free all weekend, afternoon and night.
  15. Y

Looking for DW pokémon

eva and rin I'm done breeding. I'll be at the wi-fi room shortly. Use my white 2 FC.
  16. Y

Looking for DW pokémon

No its okay the Ponyta, Surskit and Trapinch. As soon as I'm done breeding I'll let you know.
  17. Y

Looking for DW pokémon

Okay, getting the ralts will be easy, those are the natures of my Gardevoir and Gallade XD What about the Dratini? And the Trapinch and Ponyta are just fine.
  18. Y

Looking for DW pokémon

Hatching the ones I get from Entree Forest and trades ^^ Sure I'm a pround breeder so, getting natures for me is super easy \o/ Just name the nature of the Ralts, I have all cause well it has synchonize so that affects wild catch pokemon, then just add an everstone and breed with my DWF. Also...
  19. Y

Looking for DW pokémon

Okay Eva, I really don't have a Minccino so I accept the trade, I'll breed it shortly, I you can let's trade today.
  20. Y

Looking for DW pokémon

Okay Estral, your Poliwag is ready. If you don't have any female Dw pokémon it's okay though, I'll trade anyway.
Back
Top Bottom