Search results for query: *

1. N

GEN VI: Looking for Kangaskhan w/ Drain Punch

Hello everyone, I'm looking for a Kangaskhan with the follow attributes: -Outstanding or relatively superior potential (At least three flawless IVs are preferred.) -Jolly or Adamant Nature -Knows Drain Punch -Before trading, I would like it to be nicknamed, in which I would tell you...
  2. N

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Thank you so much! I guess you just go to Gamestop to get it?
  3. N

2013 Autumn Awards Voting Thread

I'd like to nominate AutumnBreeze for Best Newcomer. Could of sworn I posted this message but I guess I didn't lol. If the voting is still open, that is.
  4. N

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) This is a reaaaaaally dumb question considering all the hype that's been going on, but what Wii-Fii gifts are available for download at the moment for X and Y? I thought I heard there was a Charizard and a Torchic but I'm not sure. x____x
  5. N

The Bragging Thread!

Dunno if this would be considered bragging, but I managed to obtain a female Chespin the first time I loaded the game. xD After resetting it ten times I managed to get seven female(s) in a row before getting the nature I wanted. And man I thought female starters were rare!
  6. N

I changed a couple of my votes after doing some more reading, I hope that's okay! Good luck to all!
  7. N

TEEN: Pokemon Special ~ The Next Chapter [CHAPTER FOUR POSTED]

Sorry =P I'm just editing it up and doing the final touches.
  8. N

Friendly bumping this~ I will be posting the next chapter within the next couple of days!
  9. N

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay voting time! xD Here's my contribution: Best Journey ●Flames of a Revolutionary by Tophat Dragoneye ●The Long Walk by Pavell Best Expansion ●Dawn of Darkness by AceTrainer14 ●Team Rocket: Built On Lies by GioRocket Best Dark: ●I Can't See The Light by That Guy ●Poké Wars...
  10. N

The 2013 Summer Awards Winner's List!

Um...people are going to think I'm dumb, but what are badges? Is there a contest for who gets the most?
  11. N

The 2013 Summer Awards Winner's List!

Congratulations to everyone who won! :D And to those who entered, too! There were a lot of great stories this summer (lol though this is my first time entering the fiction fairground) and it was super fun to judge! I found myself reading a lot of stories out of my judging category - I am just...
  12. N

Thank you sir, I really appreciate you elite's taking a time to read my story haha! I will take everything you said into mind for future chapters. Describing environments are definitely my weakness. And as you and Flaze said, I agree wholeheartedly I dropped the bomb on Aidan's backstory .___...
  13. N

*Tag* You're it V2 (Begone Foul Spirit! Plague this thread no longer!!)

Re: *Tag* You're it V2 It's going well! :D Four chapters published with a fifth one in the works. Although I'm not getting much comments so I don't know if it's worth continuing. ._____. @Dolce 'Tis the most basic question of all, but may I ask, what are your top five favorite pokemon...
  14. N

The Summer Awards Official Nominees + Reviewer and Newcomer Voting

Good luck everybody! Poweeeerrrrrrr to the writers :D I can't wait to read all the nominees' works! My votes are as follows: Best Newcomer: @Stratelier Best Reviewer: @Flaze
  15. N

Yuuuuuup xD It was. I really loved that episode and wanted to put my own original flare on it. What's going to happen (and what has happened) will be completely different though; Kaede was based off the spirit in the episode, and there was no war story in it either. Thank you so much for the...
  16. N

POPULAR: Fic Advertisement Thread

If you like the Pokemon Special manga (Pokemon Adventures in the US) then check out my newest chapter of Pokemon Special: the next chapter! Chapter 4, VS Sandshrew, is up! The story is based on the children of the original seven pokedex holders: Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Silver, Crystal, and Gold.
  17. N

The Summer Awards Voting Thread!

Good luck, everyone! Power to the writers! I'm going to check out some of the other stories on here and vote. In the meantime,
  18. N

Re: Pokemon Special ~ The Next Chapter [CHAPTER THREE POSTED] Pokemon Special: The Next Chapter The Adventure Continues... Green, the current leader of the Viridian City Gym, is shocked when he discoveries a series of robberies were committed in the Kanto archives at Celadon University. To...
  19. N

MATURE: Requiem:Gemini

Wow. I was on the edge of my seat waiting to see what would happen. You did a great job building up suspense, and I can see that you've been writing for a long time. Your writing is smooth and everything flows naturally. I have to admit I cringed a little at the bloody parts (I'm really scared...
  20. N

Re: Pokemon Special ~ The Next Chapter [CHAPTER THREE POSTED] Pokemon Special: The Next Chapter The Adventure Continues... Lydia abandons her life at home for a chance to fulfill her dreams. While walking through the city in attempt to find Aidan's whereabouts, Lydia finds herself caught in...
Back
Top Bottom