Search results for query: *

1. L

New trailer provides further details about Primal Groudon and Kyogre: Demo will be av

Re: New trailer provides further details about Primal Groudon and Kyogre: Demo will b If i'm not mistaken, only two pokemon without mega evolutions were shown on the trailer. Rayquaza and Slowking. Also, slowking is the only one that isn't a gen 3 pokemon. I think they are hinting at...
  2. L

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Literally right after I found my first shiny, a Zubat, I found a shiny Aron. This was the best moment I'd had until... ARON USED ROAR! No shiny aron for me...
  3. L

Your First Level 100 Pokemon

Same here, Swampert was my very first pokemon, and the first I raised to lvl 100 too.
  4. L

What kind of trainer are you?

I'm pretty much the same. When you are going to battle seriously, do it in style ;) I use Dark/Ghost types mainly, but I also like Ice and Fire types a lot.
  5. L

'Deceased' Save Files/pokemon...

I have commited a terrible crime. It was about 8 years ago... I was the second best trainer in the family (only behind my cousin, who is way older than me), and every time my siblings or cousins challenged me I won. But, one day, my little brother decided to train the dratini I had given to...
  6. L

June 2013 CoroCoro leaks: Four new Pokémon unveiled

I'm not that positive about riding pokemon, look at the scans. The pokemon has some kind of saddle on it, it makes me think it is not the trainer's. But, who knows? Maybe the saddle-whatever-thing is some kind of key item, or even meant to be publicity (like the bike in Johto). Another cool...
  7. L

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

Jumpluff: "Ponjoso" (PAWN-ho-saw) This one only makes sense in spanish. Let me explain: When I say "Él es Ponjoso" (He is Ponjoso) it can be heard as "El esponjoso" (The fluffy one). So it is basically a pun, but it is funny to me and all the people I've shown him to XD
  8. L

Best Legendary battle theme?

My favorite is Ho-oh's, but I really like Kyurem's battle theme too.
  9. L

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

You will probably never believe me, but I found my first shiny right before the second one. I was playing emerald, running around victory road, waiting for wally to want to battle when a shiny zubat appeared :D I caught it. And RIGHT AFTER IT i found a shiny aron but it used roar...
  10. L

Diagonal walking, huh? I wonder if you could ride your bike diagonally... woah. By the way, I think the goat-riding thing will not be something necessary. I mean, maybe you would have to ride the goat before you got your bike, and the goat in the pictures seems to be for rental. I'm hoping this...
  11. L

Same here. It looks a little like scraggy to me. I hope it's evolution (if it gets one) will follow its design. On the other hand, I didn't like the goat very much...
  12. L

Most Difficult Gym Leader in each generation?

I. Sabrina, Koga was hard too. II. Clair. I don't know why everyone says Whitney, she was really easy. Smokescreen/Sand-Attack + growl = Dead cow. And those are some pretty common moves. III. Either Tate and Liza or Winona. Probably Winona... "ALTARIA USED EARTHQUAKE!" IV. Maylene. V. Cress...
  13. L

The normal/electric lizard-thing caught my attention because if its description. It says it generates electricity using sunlight, which suggests it will have a sunny day-related ability. Pairing an electric type with a powered-up fire type would help a lot in double or triple battles :D But, the...
Back
Top Bottom