• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. T

Sneaking on the DexNav!

The exclamation mark, from what I gathered, is used to signify a pokemon with a significantly higher level then the other ones found in the area.
  2. T

Which Pokemon will you have on your team?

Re: Which Pokemon will be in your team? Obviously Swampert, Gardevoir, Kyogre, Camerupt, either Shiftry or Sableye. If I choose Shitry, I'll also get Banette. If I get Sableye, I'll get Tropius. Of course, this whole list may change as I find out more info about the pokemon found in each...
  3. T

Legendary Pokemon Discussion

I want a legendary tie-in with Palkia and Kyogre vs. Dialga and Groudon. MAKE IT HAPPEN!
  4. T

Your "What the....?" moments!

I was creating a fighting team to fight with my friends, and it was almost completely done. The last step, teach Breloom Spore. Turns out Spore can only be learned by Shroomish. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
  5. T

Most Useless Pokemon

I actually disagree. Although they had a less-then-decent movepool in game, I beat Marshall using only Serperior on my first time through the League. They had cool designs and a nice concept, and Snivy evolved twice like any other starter, which is ardly the most useless pokemon in the games.
  6. T

Most Useless Pokemon

Unown no contest.
  7. T

(READ FIRST POST) Gen VI Rant/Complaint/Disappointment Thread

Re: The Gen VI Rant/Complaint/Disappointment Thread A lot of people didn't like those games because it only featured new pokemon until you beat the game, but I thought that was fantastic! Just brand new pokemon always right around the corner, not just repeating pokemon from other gens that...
  8. T

What is the best in-game team you ever had?

I think it was for the Water Users PTW tourney, I had an awesome ludicolo and some other random water pokemon. My Ludicolo sweeped every single pokemon it went up against. Here's it's moveset: Giga Drain Drain Punch Thunder Punch Energy Ball I was surprised at how easy it was.
  9. T

What Do You Do When the Game is Done?

I completed the Pokemon World Tournament in B2. It's too bad there's nothing fun like that in Y.
  10. T

The Pokémon Bank and PokéTransporter thread!

It's very slow and tedious work. I like the idea of transporting whole boxes, but putting Black or Black2 in, going to transporter, using it, putting in Y, then having to go in Y and take out the gift, then using it, then getting Black again, etc.... I wish there was a more efficient way to do...
  11. T

Stupidest nickname you ever gave to a Pokemon

In Pearl, my sister was playing when my Riolu egg hatched. She named it "Phut". o_o
  12. T

Friend safari research thread

I got lucky, with Gale Wings Fletchlings in my Flying safari. #1 sounds right.
  13. T

What Pokemon would you change (their type/evolution) ?

It is often thought that Dratini and Dragonair were originally purposed to be Gyrados's pre-evolved forms, and Magikarp being Dragonite's, and there are obvious reasons for this. The mythological part of Magikarp seems to fit Dragonite better then Gyrados, who isn't even a dragon. I don't know...
  14. T

What Pokemon would you change (their type/evolution) ?

It is often thought that Dratini and Dragonair were originally purposed to be Gyrados's pre-evolved forms, and Magikarp being Dragonite's, and there are obvious reasons for this. The mythological part of Magikarp seems to fit Dragonite better then Gyrados, who isn't even a dragon. I don't know...
  15. T

Pokémon Bank unavailable until further notice for Asia, Europe, Australia, Americas:

Re: Pokémon Bank unavailable until further notice for Asia, Europe, Australia, Americ Still? Geeze, I wonder what's taking so long...
  16. T

Ideas For New Pokémon Type(s)

I think sound would be good, considering all the pokemon practically begging for it. I feel you, Exploud!
  17. T

Best Champion Battle Music?

It's not on the poll, but I thought the remix when fighting Red in Hg/Ss was fantastic.
  18. T

Mega Evolution

I want Mega Salamence and Mega Ninetales.
  19. T

Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

MY favorite is Hoopa. I don't see any connection at all with the "trio", so I am not sure how they're connected.
  20. T

X vs Y: A comparison

It seems most people have gotten through the game-defining moments of both games, so it's time to compare! Which is better, Pokémon X or Pokémon Y? Post your thoughts her.
Back
Top Bottom