Search results for query: *

1. crazycanuck

SwSh Galar Regional Variants aka Galarian Forms

Yeah, I think this ability was intended for Galarian Weezing alone. With regard to the possibility of a Galarian Koffing I hope if we get one it's a little more different from Weezing in design than the Kantoian versions. are.
  2. crazycanuck

So Galarian Weezing's second ability has been revealed - it neutralizes ALL other abilities on the field. Levitate is better in most circumstances but in some situations it could be absurdly useful, particularly when paired with a Pokemon with a negative ability. Can you imagine it paired with...
  3. crazycanuck

I would say that most of them look kinda stupid, but Galarian Weezing is great. Kinda goofy looking but in an endearing way.
  4. crazycanuck

Trubbish/Garbodor are a bit recent to get regional forms now, maybe in another version or two. I absolutely agree about Weezing, I plan on having one on my Galarian team because I love those dapper smokestack hats. I shall call him Lord Weezley.
  5. crazycanuck

I disliked (and still dislike) the design of a lot of them. But that's just about the design, not the cross-gen evos.
  6. crazycanuck

I took one look at Galarian Weezing and I fell in love instantly. It's just so delightfully goofy. If it had a monocle it would be perfect. I was never a fan of Koffing and Weezing but this new variant pleases me immensely. Galarian zigzagoon and it's evos are pretty okay I guess. Interesting...
  7. crazycanuck

Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

def hoping for a kangaskhan prevo, but then I've been wanting that for years. Absol evo would be cool too, I've always thought Absol is cool and doesn't get enough love.
  8. crazycanuck

Voice actor for the English Pokémon dub gets married: Wedding bells ring for Pokémon

Re: Voice actor for the English Pokémon dub gets married: Wedding bells ring for Poké It should be considered normal, but unfortunately it still isn't, given all the time and effort that so many people, including Jamie himself have put in to make this possible, I'd say this is worthy of...
Back
Top Bottom