Search results for query: *

1. M

Greninja or Mega: place your bets!

Greninja is easily the most popular of the Kalos starters, there is a reason he is in the new Smash Bros. From a marketing standpoint it would be stupid to leave him unevolved, which makes me believe it will evolve at some point.
  2. M

Ash's Issue Revisited

They already used this plot twice already and I don't want to see it recycled for two reasons: 1 - We already know how it ends. Pikachu, being as strong as the plot needs him to be, will beat him through sheer protagonist power. Loses first battle, wins the rematch, you know the drill. 2 - A...
  3. M

Is it possible for Team Rocket members to compete in Pokemon League Tournaments?

Given how easily everyone in this series falls for their disguises I wouldn't be surprised if they managed to fool the entire system with fake IDs and badges. They would still be disqualified the moment they dramatically remove the disguise and start to recite their motto, though.
  4. M

When Jessie, James, and Meowth's obsession with Ash's Pikachu goes too far.

They are insane. After so many years of trying to catch Pikachu and failing it became their modus operandi and the only thing they can think of for most of the time, even if at this this point it became obvious they could at least get some success if they focused their efforts on something else...
  5. M

Should there be a Pokemon live action movie?

Did you watch Dragonball Evolution or The Last Airbender? Some things were not meant to be adapted into live-action.
  6. M

Should Ash Re-challenge the Kanto Gym Leaders whom he got the "Free Badges" from?

I dislike pity badges as much as the next guy, but I don't think it would be worth it. If Ash went back to Kanto for rematches on specific gyms we would most certainly get another filler arc. One that would go nowhere because everyone knows he is not going to take the Indigo League again, so why...
  7. M

So... RS remakes. It's gonna be May?

Most likely an inevitable filler arc featuring Iris and Rayquaza.
  8. M

Why was Steven replaced by Lance in the Magma/Aqua finale?

I presume the third generation of games caught the anime writers off guard. From RSE onwards there was a major departure from the roots of Pokémon: a new region with no ties to the previous ones, two new villain organizations unrelated to Team Rocket, a completely new E4 and champion, you...
  9. M

Who's your favorite Team Rocket member?

Domino, Dr. Seger and the Iron-Masked Marauder. Don't really care for the recurring trio.
  10. M

James as a villain

Even if the "rich kid running away from home and marriage" part of his backstory is interesting on paper it is so rarely brought into light I can hardly consider it part of his character. In the 700+ episode run of the show it was important in, like, less than 10 episodes. Is it ridiculously...
  11. M

Preview XYS01: The Strongest Mega Evolution ~Act I~

Interesting choice since this Mega was already advertised in Origins. But maybe, if this character really ends up being a rival, they could give Ash's Charizard the Y variant and make them eventually clash. That would probably be the most effective way to exploit his popularity, but I don't care...
  12. M

Review XY019: Madame X's Plot! The Scary Calamanero!!

Except they don't really need to do that, Trip has a Lampent and it doesn't try to suck his soul for nourishment. On top of that they also tried to imprison everyone in the Ghost Zone. I also remember that trio of Dwebble bullying Cilan's own in its debut for no reason other than they could...
  13. M

Review XY018: Wake Up Kabigon! Battle in Parfum Palace!

I sincerely don't know why you are nitpicking on my earlier post, I didn't mindlessly bash Team Rocket there. Even though I admit to not like the characters, I'm perfectly able to tolerate Team Rocket appearing in certain episodes (not all of them), when their appearence actually fits the...
  14. M

Review XY018: Wake Up Kabigon! Battle in Parfum Palace!

Another great episode for XY. If there's one thing I'm liking in the fillers so far is how interesting the characters of the week are. I know there are plenty of people who hate the attitude of arrogant characters like this week's princess, but in my eyes they make up for good humor due to the...
  15. M

Preview XY022: Fish up the Golden Koiking!!

The Magikarp Salesman better appear in this episode. The premise is just begging for his appearence.
  16. M

So...current thoughts on Serena?

I like Serena so far, but the writers seriously need to find something for her to do before she gets boring. As of now she is just along for the ride, wandering aimlessly without a goal, didn't catch any new Pokémon and even her starter isn't doing much. I want her to be used as more than just...
  17. M

Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

They can call this "mutation" whatever they want, in my eyes a Pokémon permanently transforming into a stronger form is, for all effects and purposes, an evolution, regardless of the fancy label they want to give to it. Diancie is an evolution in all but name.
  18. M

Should Pikachu evolve?

The only con that still exists at this point is the fact they would have to change the mascot of the series if this ever happens. Every other reason is a BS excuse made by the anime.
  19. M

Review XY012: Capture the Pokémon Buyer! The Kofuurai Impersonation Plan!!

Well, that was an enjoyable filler if you ask me. Good to see they are keeping Team Rocket out of some episodes even during fillers and I like the idea of facing other bad guys once in a while. I liked Daz's character, but there's something this episode I cannot understand. I know he is poaching...
  20. M

Team Flare's portrayal

In all my sincerity, I don't see it as an obstacle. They once wrote Cyrus in his "rewrite the universe" scheme, which is far worse. By the way, Lysandre's ways are so extreme no one in the game ever portrays their goal in a positive light, other than Team Flare themselves, of course. There is...
Back
Top Bottom