• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. S

Theorymonning: What if this Pokemon had...?

Okay, yeah, so Whimsy has a few problems. But imagine putting it in against a Rain team with all those Water-types. Giga Drain would be a bit of recovery even without CM boost, and after those it could wreck some serious shit. And even better-put Substitute on instead of Hurricane and invest in...
  2. S

Theorymonning: What if this Pokemon had...?

What if Whimsicott got Calm Mind? Just imagine: Calm Mind, Cotton Guard, Giga Drain, and the pick of Taunt(for trolling), U-Turn(for passing its boosts), or Hurricane(on a rain team). With Prankster and a Big Root, and some EV investment in Def and Sp. Def, and possibly a little in Speed for...
  3. S

Ask a Stupid Question, Get a Stupid Answer v4

Usually in a mental hospital. You meant "Berger's," right? May I ask a question?
  4. S

"It's Super Effective!"

Heatran used Magma Storm! It's Super Overkill!
  5. S

Waiter, there's a ______ in my soup

Well, you asked for the Andean Special, didn't you? Waiter, there's soup in my soup.
  6. S

Last Poster Wins [v11]

I win because I just caught my first shiny. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
  7. S

A Pokemon Starting with V.2

Honchkrow. I challenge you to find something to follow this without using any outside reference.
  8. S

In the Cupboard!

I put in a Dawn Stone. The Dawn and Dusk Stones reach critical mass and transform into the legendary Timeless Stone. CUPBOARD: Timeless Stone
  9. S

"It's Super Effective!"

Oh...okay...I tried to keep it in-type by giving it the Grass Plate. See, Arceus's ability is Multitype, and since it was holding the Grass Plate...oh, never mind. Butterfree, Confusion!
  10. S

"It's Super Effective!"

Arceus(holding Grass Plate) used Judgement! It's Super Overkill!
  11. S

In the Cupboard!

The Magikarp attempts to use the Rainbow Scale. It evolves into a horrifying hybrid. Ugly House Horrifying Gyrados-Milotic Hybrid Carpenter(3 posts to restore the ugly house back to normal)
  12. S

In the Cupboard!

The house is abandoned, so it becomes ugly. I put in a Poke Ball trap to catch any Pokemon that comes in. CUPBOARD: Ugly House Poke Ball Trap(triggered by anything alive, will catch any Pokemon that enters the cupboard)
  13. S

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but the book where it happens is just a dream sequence, unrevealed until the next book. I wish I knew everything.
  14. S

The Vending Machine! [v2]

Out comes a bathroom. You'll probably need it if that hat was empty. *inserts Pokemon Snap*
  15. S

The Vending Machine! [v2]

Out comes a thread scribbled all over by trolls. Even the machine can't bring threads back to life. *inserts my head, just to take a look*
  16. S

Last Poster Wins [v11]

I win because I changed my username.
  17. S

A Pokemon Starting with V.2

Aerodactyl
  18. S

Ask a Stupid Question, Get a Stupid Answer v4

No. That's just silly. (And yes, I realize the irony.) Can I be done with my homework YET?
  19. S

In the Cupboard!

I put in an animate eraser that attacks anything written and destroys it. Poster's choice. This time, it attacks the Nazca lines before they can generate anything. CUPBOARD: "This Cupboard thread has been inactive for so long, so let's do an immediate restart" note Book of Counted Shadows...
  20. S

The Sounding Board

So maybe I've been playing too much Pokemon Conquest and Pokemon White 2, but I have the beginnings of an idea for an RP. Imagine that, one day, after the PC had conquered Ransei in Pokemon Conquest, Ransei came into contact with the Unova of B2/W2, through an island chain between the two of...
Back
Top Bottom