Search results for query: *

1. M

No H

No H
  2. M

No N

Will we possibly be able to avoid ever to utter the letter which comes after M? I think it will be totally tough - just look at how much regular words it is a part of for a start! some so simple that surely there is hardly other ways to get your message across...
  3. M

No JFK

JFK was an important figure, but i want to see if everyone can manage without using those letters. This explanation post don't count:) What to have with my peanut butter, i wonder...
  4. M

No V and no W

Shun the pair of letters that come before U in the alphabet!
  5. M

No T

We shall avoid using a symbol which sounds like a warm drink. We always have coffee anyway, while I will never recommend drinking some in evenings (seven onwards)
  6. M

new pokemon types?

I couldn't find a specific thread for this and with Generation 8 a sure possibility in the next year or two, I really think there could be a nineteenth pokemon type, but what would it be? I have a great idea for the glass type (I did mention somewhere before, so some of you may be familiar with...
  7. M

No H and no D

Will we be able to go on not using my select letters?
  8. M

Generation IV - Electivire, Magmortar, Rhyperior etc

Right now, I'm after pokemon who evolve by trade, specifically the ones I have with held items Electivire Magmortar Rhyperior Kingdra Slowking Politoed Those are all i can think of right now. Id like anyone whos got gen four games, to simply trade (any pokemon will do), then just send them...
  9. M

Alphabet Improv

So in this game, you say whatever you like, but it must start with the next letter in the alphabet (and be relevant to what the last message said!) so it's like a conversation, just done in a unique way:) We will start with A, then the next poster must start their message with B, then C...
  10. M

most money?

whats the most money anyone here has clocked up in a pokemon game? this doesn't include anyone whos gotten countless rare candies or other items by cheats and sold them I'm once again going through my soulsilver game, trying to become an in game millionaire (y) it does help to have amulet coin...
  11. M

really dumb moments in battle?

This is for when your opponents do something really dumb with their pokemon. I won't count repeatedly using moves that don't affect ours, as it may be the only attack moves they have. Using dream eater on a pokemon whos awake getting a ghost pokemon to use curse when its less than half way down...
  12. M

impossible types?

I thought we could discuss what we think of as impossible types - simply, a type combination that doesn't work/make sense or you feel like could never happen. I know there are some that haven't happened or only recently have Then again, i don't know how you could be both water and electric...
  13. M

Bethoven

So this is a game I got from a book I read and it was referred to as "Bethoven" in which people pretend to have heard the other person wrong, by answering with something that ryhmes with their sentance. Example I need to get this music out of my head (first person) next person then says "out...
  14. M

No B and no C

Do not use the two letters that follow A in our list of letters
  15. M

No O

This will be extremely hard, I realize that much already, but let's shun that letter in the alphabet, which is circular and seemingly neverending. Why might a human sign up at this site?
  16. M

TEEN: Why Me?

Here is my story which I mentioned (the original one which the prequel is set before) Although not my favourite it has been the most popular so hope people here will dig too Why me? | Miss Literati
  17. M

No F and no G

So, I have decided on one last attempt at these "puzzles" - my last shot at them, while I hope to save them, so they will not come to their doom. This one is a combo, I suppose. Do not use the two letters which come prior to H in the alphabet. How do we come to battle the elites to become...
  18. M

No U

I liked the idea which ghost shared in the No I game, and it really will be nice to have a spin-off game at the same time, since they are both played in different ways. We can not employ the letter which is the fifth and final vowel in the alphabet. It is needed to reffer to the other person...
  19. M

The no I game

One of the best probably, where letter banned games go. We can not use the letter that can be used to reffer to oneself. Who shall stumble :rolleyes:
  20. M

No T

New round now of avoiding a symbol. In my new one here, we avoid saying a symbol which sounds like a warm drink. Which opinion do my fellow members from before hold on my new round?
Back
Top Bottom