Search results for query: *

1. A

How Did You Discover Pokemon?

When I was five I saw one episode of pokemon and started drawing what I saw, Pikachu and Charmander, all over the place. I ended up drawing Charmander on the wall so my cousin bought me the game for my sixth birthday. My brother didnt give it to me until I was eight though because he thought he...
  2. A

Pokémon Crossbreeding

I would breed for a raltz mixed with zubat.. assuming it stays mixed while it evolves, a crobat/gardevior would be pretty cool, i think..
  3. A

What do you do with your starter?

I trade mine out for whatever I want to use at the time. If you offer someone a starter pokemon, they will most likely take it. Im guessing just so that they can say that they have all the starters.
  4. A

Things in Pokemon that don't make sense

The whole thing with splash... Pokemon that learn it, learn it when it is weak. put weak in the tearms of younger. think of weak, or young, pokemon as babies. babies cant pull something complicated off so they sit and make noises and maybe roll around. what can those weak pokemon do? not much at...
  5. A

The Mysterious tree hollow

Name Age Gender Pokemon (with nickname) Location Name:Seneca Age:14 Gender:Male Pokemon:Sandslash (Dusty), Pansear (Flare), Yamask (creep) Location: Nimbasa city Seneca: How does it feel, Dusty, to be the star in the winning of our fourth badge? -Dusty makes an excited noise- Attaboy. -We...
  6. A

hi

hi. Im new. I like to rp, and havnt done it in a while so im happy to be part of what seems to be a quality rp site. :) I think imma like it here
Back
Top Bottom