Search results for query: *

1. L

The Fairy Type and Alterations to Type Chart

Why would Milotic be a Fairy-type?
  2. L

Milotic is in the Water 1 and Dragon egg groups. Therefore, Milotic will probably not be retyped to Fairy.
  3. L

I thought the ice was already crushed.
  4. L

Maybe the first skit was Sylveon using a type of move that was strong against Ice, while the second one was Sylveon being weak against an Ice-type move.
  5. L

Latios is a legendary Pokémon, though. What's the risk of it being powerful?
  6. L

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation I don't know if my calculations are wrong, but it seems like the damage would be too low even with natures if both Pokémon were 31 IVs Pokémon and Sylveon's Def. was base 110.
  7. L

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation I think 110 base def. is too large for Sylveon because Sylveon can't take that much damage from Take Down normally.
  8. L

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation I think that Sylveon's base HP is certainly 95 assuming that the Sylveon in the Pokémon Smash Fairy-type reveal and the Sylveon in the English trailer didn't have any EVs and the one in the demo had perfect IVs. I would assume that Sylveon's Sp. Def was...
  9. L

No. If Sylveon was EV-trained in speed, then it would normally be faster than Politoed, but the effects of Trick Room would make it move last. It's unlikely for Sylveon to have a high base speed stat.
  10. L

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation So, even if lvl. 50 Sylveon was a Perfect IV Pokémon and EV-trained in Sp. Def, it would still be KOed by a rain-boosted STAB Critical Hit Hydro Pump from Politoed without an EV-trained HP stat?
  11. L

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation Oops, I made a mistake then. Why did you use a zero IV and EV Politoed?
  12. L

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation Is this assuming that the Hydro Pump attacks were at their lowest possible value in that situation? (r=0.85)
  13. L

Politoed has the highest HP possible, so it's HP EV-trained with 31 IVs in HP. It's likely that all of the Pokémon were perfect IV Pokémon, but they had perfect EVs in two different stats.
  14. L

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation Remember that Politoed was HP EV-trained while Sylveon probably wasn't. Also, most of the HP-draining moves were 60, but all of those values were changed to 75, so Draining Kiss likely deals 75 base damage.
  15. L

The Sylveon needs to be EV-trained in Speed in order to move last because of Trick Room, I think.
  16. L

Okay. Hmm.... since Politoed is HP EV trained, does that mean that Sylveon was not EV trained in HP?
  17. L

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation Oh, I managed to forget. I predict that Drain Kiss will have a base damage of 75 like the other Drain moves. Maybe we can more accurately determine Sylveon's base Sp. Attack this way. It seems like all Pokémon are IV-trained and some of the Pokémon's...
  18. L

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation I still think that Fairy Wind deals 40 or 60 base damage. How did Sylveon manage to beat the Politoed?
  19. L

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation Umbreon is meant to be more like a (Sp)Def tank while Sylveon seems to be Special-oriented. I don't think they're really a physical/special mirror.
  20. L

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation How would that explain Sylveon losing 41 HP worth of damage from a critical hit Take Down?
Back
Top Bottom