• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. JaBray

Pokemon Professor Discussion

My money is on them being named Hawthorn.
  2. JaBray

Anyone planning your team yet? What are your picks so far?

So many good designs this gen, it's hard to pick which ones I want :/ -Mimikyu is adorable and his ability seems like a lot of fun to use -Mudsdale really appeals to me both design and stat-wise -Bruxish because of how ugly it is and its neat typing
  3. JaBray

GO Burning Ground

That's interesting. It looks to me like the effect gyms have when there's a battle going on. I'd guess it's probably just a glitch.
  4. JaBray

GO How will Pokemon Go interact with the main series games?

I'm not too sure about being able to transfer any pokemon to the main games considering how easy it is to catch insane amounts of pokemon. I think it's more likely that special pokemon like the legendaries will be transferable.
  5. JaBray

What Pokémon ideas would you still like to see in Alola?

I'd like to see a few grass types based on some tropical plants and flowers.
  6. JaBray

Theory:Original Sprite/Monochrome Pokemon

I agree that 2D sprites wouldn't work, but monochrome pokemon would be incredible.
  7. JaBray

Things you want to see done in Sun and Moon

This isn't strictly for Sun and Moon, but I'd like to see Pokemon Bank get an upgrade. As of right now it's pretty slow and clunky to use. Having to completely reconnect just to switch games is incredibly annoying.
  8. JaBray

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

That's possible, but her hat was actually slightly visible in the first trailer so people have been speculating about that for a while.
  9. JaBray

A wonder trade for eggs would be incredible. OR something similar to the Egg Roulette from Gen IV. Any way to swap eggs with someone would be great
  10. JaBray

Anyone needing one of the 20th Anniversary Legendaries or other Event Pokémon?

You still got any Darkrai available? My local GS ran out pretty quickly.
  11. JaBray

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

It's currently pretty early in Japan, so leaks aren't likely for a few hours
  12. JaBray

Generation VII Legendary Pokemon Discussion

I don't think Fairy/Dark is very likely, but I could see how it would work. Maybe even Fairy/Rock.
  13. JaBray

While that would make it more challenging, Pokemon has almost never limited the pokemon you can use, and I can't see them starting now.
  14. JaBray

Every gym leader might be a bit much. The first gym leader having 6 pokemon would be tough. If there was a gradual increase and the last two or three leaders had six, that would be much better
  15. JaBray

Generation VII confirmed!

Adding missions related to it would be cool except it would further disadvantage those who don't have access to events
  16. JaBray

Blind or Spoiled - how much do you want to know?

I tell myself that I don't want anything spoiled for me yet every month I find myself waiting for the next CoroCoro leak.
  17. JaBray

They could always bring back the Eon Flute or something similar.
  18. JaBray

I want to see a more advanced trading interface. Currently there's no good way to communicate with your trade partner it it often ends with you waiting for your partner to realize you want to quit.
  19. JaBray

Downloadable content

As long as there aren't any new Pokemon in these areas, there's no reason to restrict it. Some people can't afford or gain access to a $40 game, yet they still make them.
  20. JaBray

Downloadable content

I'm all for paid DLC that adds new areas, trainers, etc., but not new Pokemon. Paid DLC that adds new pokemon leads to all sorts of problems for those who can't get them, and spoils the fun for them. Since the tagline for the franchise is "Gotta Catch 'em All", it wouldn't be right if we had to...
Back
Top Bottom