Search results for query: *

1. T

GEN VI: LF: Charizardite X, Offering Shiny Durant, Gyarados, and Non-Shiny Legendaries

Just as the title says, I need Charizardite X. Heres what I'm willing to trade for it: Shiny Durant Shiny Gyarados Suicune Lugia Ho-oh Registeel If one of these isn't enough, I can throw in literally any non-legendary pokemon to help you complete your dex, as many as you want (within reason...
  2. T

GEN VI: LF: Certain Natured Dittos, Vivillions, and Legendaries

Hey guys! Im looking for the following pokemon to complete my collection: Dittos Vivillions Legendaries In return, I have, We can negotiate a deal, and for each Vivillion/Legendary, I'm willing to breed as many pokemon as you desire (within reason, of course). Thanks for reading...
  3. T

GEN VI: Wanted: Timid and Jolly Dittos

Hey all. I need a Timid Ditto and a Jolly Ditto to help me breed some pokemon. I do not care about stats, level, IVs, or whatever else, only nature. To trade, I have many other natured dittos, as well as some breeding leftovers of Horsea, Shellder, Abra, Gastly, Axew, Kangaskhan, and Venipede...
  4. T

Hey everyone!

Hey guys! I joined a while ago but never got around to using this website. I hope to meet a lot of people on here and hopefully fill up my pokedex! If you want to add me as a friend on 3DS, my friend code is below. I'd like to get many friend safari's going to help me complete the pokedex, and...
Back
Top Bottom