Search results for query: *

1. EvilChameleon

A return two years in the making!

Checked my last posts here, and it seems I haven't visited in over two years. Finally back though, perfect time to return with the Switch hype at an all time high! See you around the forums, once again!
  2. EvilChameleon

Why is the PokemonTV app so wildly inconsistent?

For instance, just this week alone, we have 1 new Johto episode, and the other 4 "new" episodes are ones we just had two weeks ago, that were just rotated out last week. Other times the pictures don't match the episode, sometimes it doesn't update at midnight, sometimes they leave out an...
  3. EvilChameleon

What type of gym would your city have?

Saw this on Reddit, thought I would bring it here, where people won't have fear of being downvoted. For instance, I said Youngstown, Ohio would have a steel gym, but considering most of the steel mills here closed decades ago, perhaps now it would be an ice gym, in honor of all the national...
  4. EvilChameleon

Which remakes are your favorites?

Between FireRed/LeafGreen, HeartGold/SoulSilver, and OmegaRuby/AlphaSapphire, which set of remakes are your favorites? I have to be honest. Even though I really enjoyed the fact that Hoenn was remade, the games were a little disappointing compared to the Johto remakes. What about everyone...
  5. EvilChameleon

Have you ever completed a game with less than a full team?

Aside from challenge runs, of course. I've never done it, but I feel I am dangerously close to doing so in my current run of Y.
  6. EvilChameleon

Pokemon T-Shirts You Have

I just recently bought myself two Pokemon-related t-shirts, and was wondering what kind of Pokemon-related t-shirts you all have. Squirtle Squad Original 150 in the shape of a PokeBall.
  7. EvilChameleon

Travelling companions in the games?

Normally the anime takes things from the games, but I think it's high time for the games to take something from the anime; a travelling companion that goes around the region with you. Now you no longer have to do double battles alone. They can still challenge you to a battle every so often at...
  8. EvilChameleon

Howdy!

The name is PyroKinesis, but you can just call me Pyro or Corey, if you'd like. Been playing since Pokemon Yellow, and can't wait to see more of what X & Y have in store for us this October. See you around the forums!
Back
Top Bottom