Search results for query: *

1. N

Review BW137: Onvern Appears! Legend of the Comet and the Hero!!

The title of this episode is misleading. I though Onvern would be a major part of the plot, but all it did was attack the Ghost Pokemon, and later, Team Rocket. This was kind of a meh episode for me plot wise, not to mention the animation was even worse than the Crimgan episode. At least we got...
  2. N

Review BW135: Mystery of the Treasure! Deserted Island Adventure!!

Apparently Nidoran ♂ can skip one stage of evolution.
  3. N

Review BW135: Mystery of the Treasure! Deserted Island Adventure!!

I really enjoyed this episode. Kyuukon plays an important role since Johto! I can die happy now. (Also, Dare da was Rokon!) During TR's treasure fantasy, Nyasu was making a reference to the games (Gold, Silver, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, Pearl) although he left out Crystal and...
  4. N

Preview BWS2DA!E16 - GoGo Gōgōto!

I wonder if TR will ever attempt to steal Pansy's Pokemon...I find it odd that the twerps were travelling with these 2 unfamiliar Pokemon last week, and TR didn't even notice it.
  5. N

Review BW134: Pansy Appears! Erikiteru and Gogoat!!

Not sure about Helioptile, but like you said in your other post, Gogoat does sound a lot like Unsho Ishizuka. I'm pretty sure it's him.
  6. N

Review BW134: Pansy Appears! Erikiteru and Gogoat!!

I really loved Gogoat's personality. I hope we get to see more of it in future episodes. Pansy was ok. Kinda bland, but ok. The part where they showed her photographing the wild Swanna and typing out her article was kinda cool to watch, and it had a sort of realistic feel to it. The legend...
  7. N

Review BW133: Shining Flying Saucer! Ohbem's Town!!

I lol'd when the Ohbem said (through Nya-su) that idiots are less prone to being affected by their mind control spell (explaining why Satoshi, Musashi and Kojirou were the only ones not affected) then quickly rephrased it by saying that people with "special" brains are less prone to being...
Back
Top Bottom