• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: FaerieStar
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. F

GEN VI: Looking for Dratini/-air/-ite with Extreme Speed

Hi! I just want to breed for a Dnite with that move, so I don't care about gender/nature/ability or IVs, just any pokémon of the Dragonite evolutionary line with the move. I can get most HA pokémon (including Dragonair) for you in return. Namaste
  2. F

GEN VI: LF HA Pikachu, Karrablast, Alomomola

I'm looking for these three pokémon. I want a female for breeding purposes, and I would like them to be in a Dream Ball or Premium Ball. -Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu (Lightning Rod) female in either a Premium Ball or a Dream Ball. -Alomomola (Regenerator) female in a Dream Ball. -Karrablast (No...
  3. F

GEN VI: Looking for female Sliggoo and/or Piloswine with Hidden Abilities

Specifically,a female Goomy/Sliggoo/Goodra with Gooey in a Dive Ball and/or a female Swinub/Piloswine/Mamoswine with Thick Fat in a Premier Ball. It is for breeding purposes, so if you have Sliggoo or Piloswine in your Friend Safari and you're willing to add me, it works too. (I have...
Back
Top Bottom