Search results for query: *

• Users: Aamir
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. A

GEN VI: Gastly, Haunter or Gengar Wanted

Hello everyone, I'm looking for a Gastly, Haunter of Gengar please :) Tell me what you want and I'll see if I have one. I'm not too into the game yet so I won't have anything amazing unfortunately :(
  2. A

Saddest episodes in the anime?

To me, its the last episode of Diamond and Pearl and Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. Watching Piplup and Pikachu crying was really hard to watch and seeing Mew getting sick was sad. What do you think?
  3. A

Does X and Y come with another region?

At the end of the Kalos map, there is a bridge. Maybe that leads to another region like Hoenn or Kanto? And the game is huge, maybe because it has an extra region?
  4. A

Why don't people like Rhyperior?

I think the design is really nice, and a big step up from Ryhorn. Why do people not like it?
  5. A

Snover

I'd like a Snover, any level, any nature. You can give me an Abamasnow if you want. I have a Cyndaquil, a Treecko, Snivy, Squirtle, or Oshawott to give. I'll most likely have to breed them so don't expect any high levels ;) If you want anything else just ask and I'll see if I have it.
  6. A

Dark-Electric Type Pokémon

This is the first time I started a thread, so I'm not exactly sure where to put everything, so sorry if its in the wrong place or if its been talked about already. But I find it odd that no Pokémon has it's typing being primarily dark and secondarily electric. I think it would be a nice...
  7. A

New Pokémon Trainer Ready to Battle

Hello. I wanted to join a pokémon forum for awhile now, so I finally joined one. My favorite types are Dark and Electric, but I usually only have one of each on my team. The starter I usually choose is grass(Gen1: Bulbasaur, Gen2: Cyndaquil, Gen3: Treeko, Gen4: Turtwig, Gen5: Snivy) and I always...
Back
Top Bottom