Search results for query: *

• Users: Sutekh
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. S

Best Gen I Pokemon

I'm not sure this will work out completely as planned but oh well. I want to see how people on this forum would rank all the fully evolved Pokemon from Generation I, including Pokemon like Onix and Golbat that gained evolutions in later generations. I'm not counting Mega Evolutions either. All...
  2. S

Review S01 EP36: Pikachu's Goodbye

I'm assuming this thread doesn't exist as none of the original series reviews are in the index thread. Original Airdate: 16/04/1998 This is a nice little episode with a simple plot to follow the downright bizarre and seizure-inducing episode directly before. But, despite that, I do have a...
  3. S

Ultimate National Dex Solo Run Challenge

I don't know if this belongs here or not but I'm gonna put this here anyway and someone can move it if doesn't belong here. What I'm planning on doing is a slightly crazy little thing: I'm gonna do solo runs with every fully evolved Pokemon, in National Dex order. From Venusaur to Genesect. I...
  4. S

Pokemon characters you resemble

I sort of resemble Silver, with my longish dark red hair, but I more resemble Roark if he had dark red hair instead of purple.
  5. S

What other forums do you go to?

I've been an active user on The No Homers Club since about November 2012. I've made about 9,000 posts there and I think it's a great forum because it just feels like a family there and everybody's so friendly.
  6. S

What's your sexuality?

I'm bisexual. I used to have a girlfriend but we broke up a couple of months ago after being together for a few years, though I haven't had a boyfriend yet.
  7. S

Hello

Hello there. I'm a 16 year old guy from the UK and I thought I'd join here seeing as I'm a Pokemon fan. So... hello!
Back
Top Bottom