Search results for query: *

1. swiftgallade46

Preview JN064: The Detested Absol

Confirmed on serebii by Dephender. No summary yet. Scheduled to air on April 30th.
  2. swiftgallade46

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Post and discuss any leaks or rumors here. Remember that 4chan links still are not allowed but feel free to use screenshots of appropriate content.
  3. swiftgallade46

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Post and discuss any leaks or rumors here. Remember that 4chan links still are not allowed but feel free to use screenshots of appropriate content.
  4. swiftgallade46

If You Could Change a Pokémon...

What Pokémon would it be and what changes would you make? Things like type, base stats, abilities, design, color, etc.
  5. swiftgallade46

Anime & Manga General Discussion

Hey friends! It seemed like the Evolution/Capture/Release Thread was often getting into off-topic discussions about the anime in general, so the A&M staff decided it was time for a thread that was more general. This is for any Pokémon Anime and Manga discussion that doesn’t really fit anywhere...
  6. swiftgallade46

Spin-Offs You’d Like to See Remade or Continued

With Pokémon Rescue Team DX, we can see that Pokémon hasn’t forgotten about their popular spin-off games from the past. So which of your other favorite Pokémon spin-off titles would you like revisited on the Switch? Would you want a remaster like DX or would you prefer a continuation of that...
  7. swiftgallade46

SwSh Regional/Cross-Gen Evolution Discussion

Originally thought this would be part of the Galarian Form discussions, but it’s pretty clear that it’s branching off into its own thing even in that thread. Especially considering Sirfetch’d [probably] evolves from regular Farfetch’d so they aren’t necessarily always tied to Regional Variants...
  8. swiftgallade46

SwSh Gigantamax: Your Top 5

Hi friends! Title says it all: what are your top five picks that you want to get a Gigantamax Form in gen 8? I know there’s a thread for speculating on the mechanic already, but I figured one dedicated to who you most want to see couldn’t hurt. Feel free to speculate on how your top 5 would...
  9. swiftgallade46

Pokemon that are [likely] Returning to Alola

I have compiled here a list of all the Pokemon from past generations that have had some involvement in Generation 7 and its many trailers and promotions. It's difficult to say whether or not all of these Pokemon will officially be obtainable in Alola pre or even post-NationalDex obtainment, but...
  10. swiftgallade46

HUG ME!!!!!!

HUG ME. I COMMAND IT. YOU SHALL HUG ME OR ACCEPT YOUR FATE.Yes, she is meant to look awful beautiful. Happy belated Halloween.
Back
Top Bottom