Search results for query: *

1. indigohex

SwSh Galar Regional Variants aka Galarian Forms

I believed that Galarian variants would exist, but I never expected a Galar variant-based evolution. I personally feel that the announcement of Obstagoon was out in left field. While Galarian variants was expected, no one saw Obstagoon coming. And unlike Alola, these variants are not limited to...
  2. indigohex

In Memoriam: Celebrities

Just heard on the radio that Damien Lovelock from The Celibate Rifles and former contributor to the SBS football show The World Game has died from cancer aged 65 (Celibate Rifles frontman Damien Lovelock dies from cancer aged 65 - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)).
  3. indigohex

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

Shaun Micallef's MAD AS HELL
  4. indigohex

SwSh If you could pick five old Pokémon for the Galar Pokédex...

Squirtle Suicune Mudkip Spheal Piplup Yes, I love the water-type, hence my pro-water bias. And in regards to LGPE, Meltan and Melmetal were not in the original game (BRYG), but were introduced in LGPE.
  5. indigohex

Spicks and Specks (an episode that I feel was shown too soon, especially hours after R. Kelly - the controversial rapper who did Trapped in the Closet. which was the answer to one of the questions in the first round called "Know Your Product" - was arrested).
  6. indigohex

US actor Rip Torn, who played "Agent Z" in Men In Black, as well as appearing in 30 Rock and The Larry Sanders Show has died aged 88 (Vale: Rip Torn...
  7. indigohex

Iconic Australian movie reviewer, "Mr Movies" himself Bill Collins has died aged 84 (Vale: Bill Collins)
  8. indigohex

SwSh There are petitions about Gamefreak fixing the 'Galar Pokedex' thing

I remember reading somewhere that a game (I think it may have been an X-Box game) was too big for a disc (I'm talking about Blu-Ray-sized disc in regards to memory), so required a patch to unlock everything, and that patch was 45GB (bigger than Nintendo's propriety cartridges, which currently...
  9. indigohex

SwSh There are petitions about Gamefreak fixing the 'Galar Pokedex' thing

Could this be the generation that "jumps the Sharpedo"? There is a saying what's goes up must come down, and this could be the generation that will start the decline of Pokemon, and would not be helped by this controversy in regards to the Galar Pokedex in which you can't import Pokemon into the...
  10. indigohex

SwSh Regional Dex Discussion

I just realised something about the new Pokemon Impidimp. In my opinion, Impidimp looks like the devil who should've been introduced back in Generation VI when the National Dex numbers reached 666, but was given to the wrong Pokemon (Vivillon ended up getting 666). In case you want to know what...
  11. indigohex

I'm sorry to say this but I just checked Serebii.net and there will be no National Dex in Sword or Shield. And you might as well start praying that your favourite Pokemon is in the Galar Pokedex because if the Pokemon is not in the Galar Pokedex, then you are screwed because Pokemon HOME will...
  12. indigohex

I checked on Serebii, and the Charmander-Charmeleon-Charizard line is in Sword and Shield. I hope Squirtle is in the game as I love Water-type. I got a feeling that we're may be getting another evolution of Eevee as it is an even-numbered generation. I would love to see the National Dex return...
  13. indigohex

Physical or Digital anything

Where possible, I buy physical, but I have purchased music digitally in recent months.
  14. indigohex

Former Australian Prime Minister Bob Hawke (Prime Minister from 1983 to 1991) has died aged 89 (https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/election-2019/2019/05/16/bob-hawke-dies/).
  15. indigohex

Racists = Losers

I am horrified at what this far-right wing idiot did in New Zealand. Unfortunately, a lot of people I know have opinions that are no different to him. And to rub insult into the wounds, this guy called Fraser Anning (a senator from Queensland who only got into the senate on 19 votes in a...
  16. indigohex

8 Out of 10 Cats Does Countdown
  17. indigohex

Generation 8 - Choose Your Starter!

I voted for Sobble as I have a soft spot for Water-type Pokemon.
  18. indigohex

The 8th Generation and Reiwa-era Japan

As you may be aware, the Eighth Generation will soon be out, and Sword and Shield will be the first games for the first Pokemon generation in the recently announced Reiwa era in Japan (https://japantoday.com/category/national/japan-names-new-era-reiwa). It is interesting that Pokemon will soon...
  19. indigohex

American Politics Thread

I don't think Hillary Clinton will run for the Presidency in 2020 (this might not be good news for Donald Trump). But I think I know who will succeed Donald Trump. Another issue that should be brought up is this Curse of Tippecanoe, which allegedly occurs in a Presidential Election that...
  20. indigohex

Country singer Kate Cook who was discovered on the 2009 season of Australian Idol has died at the age of 36 (Vale: Kate Cook). And Keith Flint from British band The Prodigy has also died.
Back
Top Bottom