Search results for query: *

• Users: indigohex
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. indigohex

The 8th Generation and Reiwa-era Japan

As you may be aware, the Eighth Generation will soon be out, and Sword and Shield will be the first games for the first Pokemon generation in the recently announced Reiwa era in Japan (https://japantoday.com/category/national/japan-names-new-era-reiwa). It is interesting that Pokemon will soon...
  2. indigohex

2018: That Was The Year That Was

Well, we have now reached December (December 2 here), and it is time to discuss the year that was. The high, the low, and the weird, this is where we will discuss the events of the previous year, ranging from what happened in the world right through to what happened in your life. Anything is...
  3. indigohex

Dialga & Palkia Event: Anybody Having Problems?

I have been having problems with the Dialga & Palkia event on Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. When I type in the code, it doesn't work. I tried new codes I got at EB Game Watergardens yesterday and had the same problem. I went back about an hour ago, and found out that they received a lot of...
  4. indigohex

How Are You Going To See Out 2017?

It is now about five days until 2018 begins, and I know we are all going to celebrate the New Year in one way or another. So how are you going to see out 2017? For me, I am in Melbourne, and Melbourne is currently UTC+11 (due to daylight savings), which means we will be one of the first to see...
  5. indigohex

2017: That Was The Year That Was: You Can Say Yes...to discussing 2017

Well, it is the first day of December, and that means summer has started here in the southern hemisphere (and winter in the northern hemisphere). And of course, 2017 has thrown some surprises, like the mistake at the Oscars in which the wrong winner was announced (even though...
  6. indigohex

The Wikipedia Game

I just saw a clip for a streaming service on YouTube, and this user on Wikipedia created a game in which you click on the first link in the article, and you keep on doing that and you end up at "Philosophy". I tried it and it works (even though Wikipedia is not reliable for information). I...
  7. indigohex

New Pokemon Episodes On 9Go! in Australia

I don't think that this has come up on the forums, but the new episodes of Pokemon is moving from the Toasted TV bloc on Eleven to the new Go! Kids bloc on 9Go! (Go! to screen Go! Kids block during daytimes). For the past couple of weeks, 9Go! has been airing the XY series, and from next year...
  8. indigohex

2016: That Was The Year That Was

So now we are in December (the beginning of summer here in Australia), and there has been a lot of events that have shaped 2016. From the death of high-profile people (such as Fidel Castro and David Bowie) to events such as the tragedy of the LaMia Airlines Flight 2933 crash (which only occurred...
  9. indigohex

Sun and Moon: Midnight Launches

Well, it is that time again where we discuss the midnight launches. Around half an hour ago, I got a SMS from EB Games at Watergardens in Taylors Lakes about the midnight launch of Pokemon Sun and Moon, which is 9:00pm this Thursday for a midnight launch. Now I won't be going to the launch...
  10. indigohex

Where Were You When the UK Voted to Leave the EU?

This is a discussion about where you were when news came through that the United Kingdom voted to leave the European Union. It's up there with "Where were you when 9/11 happened?" or "Where were you when Princess Diana died?" or even "Where were you when the Soviet Union collapsed?". It happened...
  11. indigohex

Have You Ever Received A Warning on a Forum?

The title of the thread explains it all. Have you ever received a warning on the forums? And no, this question is not just limited to this forums, as it can be on any forums you are on. On another forum (which I used my real name on), I received a warning for flaming another forum member.
  12. indigohex

World's Oldest Person Dies

Some sad news came out from Japan yesterday with the death of Misao Okawa from heart failure aged 117 in a nursing home in Osaka. She was the last Japanese person who was born in the 19th Century. There are now just four people who were born in the 1800s still alive as of 2015 (with American...
  13. indigohex

Julian Assange To Leave Ecuadorian Embassy

There is news that Julian Assange (the founder of Wikileaks) is about to leave the Ecuadorian Embassy in London where he has been since 2012. There are reports that his health has deteriorated. ABC News (Julian Assange: WikiLeaks founder to leave Ecuadorian embassy in London 'soon' - ABC News...
  14. indigohex

Hi.

Hello. I am indigohex, and I am new to the Bulbagarden forums. And in case you are wondering, yes I am the same one that is on the Serebii.net Forums. I am from Melbourne, Australia and I hope to go teach English in South Korea in the future. I look forward to meeting you on the forums.
Back
Top Bottom