Search results for query: *

1. J

Dento/Cilan as a companion

Whoah, whoah, whoah. Although I respect everybody's opinion, no matter how much it differs from mine, I am a little surprised to see that so many people enjoyed Cilan. I, for one, found him to be a rather annoying character, with almost every sentence of his referring to the sense of taste. I...
  2. J

Twelve new cards announced for XY expansion: Xerneas, Yveltal Half Deck cards include

Re: Twelve new cards announced for XY expansion: Xerneas, Yveltal Half Deck cards inc Cool. Hope our slacker of a tournament organizer can schedule the prerelease for my league.
  3. J

Twelve new cards announced for XY expansion: Xerneas, Yveltal Half Deck cards include

Re: Twelve new cards announced for XY expansion: Xerneas, Yveltal Half Deck cards inc Do we know the promo card for the prerelease?
  4. J

Bianca, Delibird promos available for Froakie League Season: Season continues until F

Re: Bianca, Delibird promos available for Froakie League Season: Season continues unt Well, that's nice. Froakie is my favorite of the Kalos starters, and I'ma have to wait until, like, April for this season to come out in MY league because our league leader does a horrible job. Any word...
  5. J

Pokémon announces GottaCatchEmAll.com: New sweepstakes website unveiled

I have the codes for Chespin and Pangoro, if anybody wants em'.
  6. J

CAN YOU PLEEASE GIVE ME THE CODES YOU HAVE IVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR 2 HOURS AND COULDNT FING ANYTHING!!!!!
  7. J

REALLY? It would be ever-so-kind of you if you were to tell me them. I've been on pokemon.com for the past 2 hours with no luck.
  8. J

Those ARE being given away, among other things.
  9. J

can you at least tell me the difficulty of finding the passwords?
  10. J

someone in bulbagarden obviously either found them or has software that can hack the site.
  11. J

You have failed me, Bulbagarden. I thought that you would give us the passwords, but no, you didn't!
  12. J

Pokémon surprise announcement this Monday: Pokémon's followers advised to tune in at

Re: Pokémon surprise announcement this Monday: Pokémon's followers advised to tune in SOMEBODY HELP I CAN'T FIND ANY OF THE CODES OTHER THAN XY1012 WHAT ARE THE OTHERSSSSSSSS
  13. J

Pocket Monsters: The Origin anime special to air Oct. ...

I have noticed that the artwork resembles that of Ken Sugimori from FireRed and LeafGreen.
  14. J

Pocket Monsters: The Origin anime special to air Oct. ...

I for one am excited about this. The first generation is of course the best. I hope they don't ruin it with this X and Y crud.
  15. J

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Dang. Thanks, anyway.
  16. J

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) In Gen V, how do you give wonder cards from your game to others'? And which events can you do this with?
  17. J

FIRST CLOSING CREDITS SONG FOR JAPANESE POCKET MONSTERS!!!

I know for a fact this can't be found anywhere else on YouTube (maybe even the entire internet), but I present to you Hyakugojyuuichi, the first closing song for the Japanese Pocket Monsters anime! Just click on the green underlined words below! Hyakugojyuuichi (150) - First Pocket Monsters...
Back
Top Bottom