• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. RTLfan

Ask the poster below a question

Not from me. How much do you believe in psychics?
  2. RTLfan

Maybe anything more than 550 pages. What do you think about still life paintings?
  3. RTLfan

RPGs by a small margin. What do you think about kinesiology?
  4. RTLfan

George Lucas and James Cameron because of what they created. What do you think about the ponytail hairstyle?
  5. RTLfan

Mothman What do you think about balckbirds (turdus merula)?
  6. RTLfan

Chicken burger.... Which famous person would you say has the best sounding speaking voice?
  7. RTLfan

Favourite: Other than the Pokemon itself, my favourite things about it are how complex the games are and the characters of the day in the anime. least favourite: the last four generations I'm afraid. Other than specific franchises, what is something that you like a lot but most people don't...
  8. RTLfan

Not any more than the usual person of under 40 years old of today. And no, I don't consider myself a tech geek. What do you think about maths?
  9. RTLfan

Bump :)
  10. RTLfan

Continent Race

North America - 27 South America - 7 Europe - 63 Africa - 0 Asia - 0 Australasia/Oceania - 0 Antarctica - 0
  11. RTLfan

How well do you know the user above?

6/10
  12. RTLfan

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

I presume it's a video game character.
  13. RTLfan

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

It's....a solid design for what it is but I'm just not into it. Sneasler
  14. RTLfan

Favorite Pokemon Gender Differences

Female Pyroar is one of my favourite Pokemon of all time. I really like it's mane.
  15. RTLfan

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I like the Galar version because it's slimmer, has a longer horn, is angelic, and it reminds of toy ponies. The Kanto version is a solid but somewhat uncreative design. Rhydon
  16. RTLfan

I'm the type that can and does eat any food I like at any time of day....and apparently many countries around the world don't have dishes that are only eaten for breakfast for instance. What do you think about fountain pens?
  17. RTLfan

Yes, sounds adventurous and relaxed. What kind of anime would you like to see made?
  18. RTLfan

It's a tie between temperate and tropical beaches. Favourite words in the English language?
  19. RTLfan

Shaved. What do you think about dress shoes (not necessarily leather ones)?
  20. RTLfan

No, even though I love cats. The problem is they tie you down a lot and I do like day trips and traveling in general. When I was growing up though we had pretty much all the usual kind of pets except for parrots for some reason (we did have other type of birds). Favourite things in the world in...
Back
Top Bottom