Search results for query: *

• Users: RTLfan
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. RTLfan

Are your favorite Pokemon also one of the your favorite characters in all of fiction?

In my case they definitely are. Gardevoir and Eevee are my all time favorite characters along with Gabumon and Gatomon. I wonder if it's a bad thing if all your favorite characters are mons....
  2. RTLfan

What other Pokemon would you like to see as nurses working alongside Nurse Joy?

I thought I'd ask this since I really liked Wigglytuff as a nurse (though I still like Chansey more).
  3. RTLfan

Which Pokemon would you say are underrated in terms of design?

At the top of my head: Fletching - it might seem like an unassuming little bird but if you pay attention you will see that the design has complex details and all of them are JUST in the right place. Ledian - Grey alien + ladybug that is also humanoid and has four arms. What's not to like...
  4. RTLfan

Which Pokemon would you say are the most athletic?

Or at least athletic looking.
  5. RTLfan

Tell us what you think about the animal above...

Inspired by my super successful 'what do you think about the Pokemon above' thread. I'll start: Otter
  6. RTLfan

Which Pokemon would you say are the biggest goody-goodies?

You can name more than one...
  7. RTLfan

Did you enjoy the Pokéathlon game?

I've heard some people call it the worst Pokemon side game.
  8. RTLfan

What is a Pokemon that you used to like a lot but that you no longer care about that much?

Espeon and Floatzel used to be among my favourite of all time but not anymore. They're still somewhere in my top 30 but towards the middle or bottom of it. Espeon isn't even my favourite Eeveelution anymore.
  9. RTLfan

What kind of filler episode would you like to see?

Just what the title says.
  10. RTLfan

Which Pokemon do you think should be Dark type (or in part)?

Just what the title says.
  11. RTLfan

Battle game: Pokemon vs Creature/super powered individual from another franchise....

It's a who would win in a fight game. feel free to detail your answer if you want. I'll start: Gardevoir vs Spiderman ?
  12. RTLfan

What words (only 1-3) would you use to describe the Pokemon above...

No more than 3 words separated by a comma....so NO sentences please! I'll start, again, with my favourite Pokemon of all time: Gardevoir
  13. RTLfan

How many favorite Pokemon do you have?

And how often have they changed along the years? I have 8 favorites, 5 of which have been consistent along the years. My all time favorite has generally been Gardevoir but it changes every now and then. At the moment my favorite is Delphox. The other six are Pidgeot, Carnivine, Grovyle...
  14. RTLfan

What would you say is the personality and temperament of each Eeeveelution like?

Or if believe that it varies from individual to individual then tell us what they come across like to you based on looks ;) Here's my take on them: Eeevee: super sweet, mild tempered, a bit too proud of itself Vaporeon: good balance between cheery and reserved Joleteon: athletic, hyper...
  15. RTLfan

Which Pokemon would you say has the best color scheme?

And which one is your favourite in case the two are different. I would say Emboar. Black and flame orange go really well together.
  16. RTLfan

Do you have a top or a list of your favorite Pokemon?

And if you do, then how long is it? Top 10? Top 20? 30? More? And btw, in case it's not clear enough, a top is a ranking while a list is just...an unranked listing meaning it's clear in your mind which ones are your favorite but you're not sure in what order.
  17. RTLfan

Insult the Pokemon above game

Nothing X rated of course. Girafarig
  18. RTLfan

Does anyone else on here like Iris? What do you like about her?

I'm asking because she doesn't seem to be a popular character at all but she's my favorite travel companion. I like her hair, outfit, clothing, and the fact that she's mature for her age.
  19. RTLfan

'What's your favorite' game -Pokemon related

Very simple: Ask a 'what's your favorite' Pokemon related question. What's your favorite character of the day in the anime? Or if you don't watch the anime then what's your favorite water type Pokemon?
Back
Top Bottom