Search results for query: *

1. A

GEN VI: RESOLVED: Please close

Re: Moody Snorunt Please close this thread.
  2. A

GEN VI: RESOLVED: Please close

Friend Safari is very greedy with its Moody Snorunt, it keeps spitting out Ice Body and Inner Focus. Anyone got one? Nature and IVs don't matter. Current offering is M/F Adamant Meditite with Bullet Punch, Ice Punch, Psycho Cut, and Drain Punch. FC and assorted info is all in my signature...
  3. A

GEN VI: Dawn Stone(s)

Thanks kindly - can we close this thread up? 8D
  4. A

Okee doke, got you a male, he's got the Destiny Knot, and I have a contrary Snivy for you for the other Dawn Stone. Hopping online!
  5. A

Ok, I just got home, adding you now. I just need to hatch a Meditite (I wondertraded my 5 boxes of them yesterday, whoooooops~), I'll hit you up in-game shortly!
  6. A

Omgoooodnesss thank you! Erm, would 2 be ok? What would you like in return? When are you available for trade? I'm in EST, I'll be free at 9ish, if that works.
  7. A

I'm back again, looking for Dawn Stones. Inver is being a shit and I loathe super training. I have a few extra Destiny Knots (in case that matters), and some random type-boosters (Mystic Water, Miracle Seed, Poison Barb, Soft Sand)... I don't really know what else to offer. I also have a royal...
  8. A

GEN VI: Shaymin

I have already finished the National Dex but I've always wanted a Shaymin. I don't really care about IVs, nature, or legitimacy, I just want my green hedgehog. I can offer: Shiny Kirlia (Sassy, Trace, in a Premier Ball) Shiny Remoraid (Docile, Sniper, in a Quick Ball) Shiny Eevee (Timid, Run...
  9. A

Can a mod close this please? Fanks.
  10. A

Yes I can! Just added you, add me back.
  11. A

I have an intense hatred for Super Training and I am having crap luck with getting the stones I want from inverse battles... so I turn to you, kind folk. I'm looking for 1 (though more would be great) Dawn Stone. I'm not 100% of what to trade for items since it's rare that I do so, but I am...
  12. A

Lunacy's Gen V RNG Service (On Hiatus)

Re: Lunacy's Gen V RNG Service (Open for Business) Rad. I'm online now, just grabbing a 'mon to send you.
  13. A

Re: Lunacy's Gen V RNG Service (Open for Business) Thank you! I'll be online all night (I'm EST too), let me know once you've added me. What did you want for payment? The PPMax or PPUps?
  14. A

Re: Lunacy's Gen V RNG Service (Open for Business) i must've miscounted. =D Fantastic, I'm plenty patient and appreciate the work/help. Only thing I would say is perdy please make sure the nickname is right because it's Welsh and I'm an anal Annie. xD I eagerly await! Let me know how you'd like...
  15. A

Re: Lunacy's Gen V RNG Service (Open for Business) I see you're working on five requests now, but I'll throw my name in the ring. I have 1 PP Max and 7 PP Ups. Take whatever you want. Username: Argylegasm Friend Code: 4871-3955-6532 IGN: Brandon Pokemon: Gallade Ability: Steadfast...
  16. A

GEN VI: Vivillon Patterns

My tablet spazzing when I tried to PM you but I am online and have your Unown.
  17. A

Registered your FC, I'm catching assorted Unown in Diamond now - I'll PM you once I've got them for you.
  18. A

What letters are you looking for? I'll get them together for you. When're you free?
  19. A

Alright, y'all, I'm looking for the rest of the Vivillon patterns. My native is Polar, in case by the off chance you want those, otherwise if can pretty much breed you anything you want (not for IVs, I'm too lazy for that, but I can do any species basically). I'm looking for: Meadow Tundra...
  20. A

GEN VI: Intimidate Shinx

Ack, I just signed in to close this thread... I ended up catching one in Diamond and transferring it up to X (I was feeling lazy when I posted this, ha). Thank you though!
Back
Top Bottom