Search results for query: *

• Users: Argylegasm
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. A

GEN VI: RESOLVED: Please close

Friend Safari is very greedy with its Moody Snorunt, it keeps spitting out Ice Body and Inner Focus. Anyone got one? Nature and IVs don't matter. Current offering is M/F Adamant Meditite with Bullet Punch, Ice Punch, Psycho Cut, and Drain Punch. FC and assorted info is all in my signature...
  2. A

GEN VI: Dawn Stone(s)

I'm back again, looking for Dawn Stones. Inver is being a shit and I loathe super training. I have a few extra Destiny Knots (in case that matters), and some random type-boosters (Mystic Water, Miracle Seed, Poison Barb, Soft Sand)... I don't really know what else to offer. I also have a royal...
  3. A

GEN VI: Shaymin

I have already finished the National Dex but I've always wanted a Shaymin. I don't really care about IVs, nature, or legitimacy, I just want my green hedgehog. I can offer: Shiny Kirlia (Sassy, Trace, in a Premier Ball) Shiny Remoraid (Docile, Sniper, in a Quick Ball) Shiny Eevee (Timid, Run...
  4. A

GEN VI: Dawn Stone(s)

I have an intense hatred for Super Training and I am having crap luck with getting the stones I want from inverse battles... so I turn to you, kind folk. I'm looking for 1 (though more would be great) Dawn Stone. I'm not 100% of what to trade for items since it's rare that I do so, but I am...
  5. A

GEN VI: Vivillon Patterns

Alright, y'all, I'm looking for the rest of the Vivillon patterns. My native is Polar, in case by the off chance you want those, otherwise if can pretty much breed you anything you want (not for IVs, I'm too lazy for that, but I can do any species basically). I'm looking for: Meadow Tundra...
  6. A

GEN VI: Intimidate Shinx

Anyone have an Intimidate Shinx? I transferred over one with Rivalry and I am not wasting an Ability Capsule on that. I'm breeding Shinx with Double Kick, Thunder Fang, and Fire Fang (for WonderTradeWednesday, hehehe), so I have a few of those with Rivalry if you'd like that in exchange for...
  7. A

GEN VI: Arceus + Monsoon Vivillon

I know, weird mix. I love the Monsoon pattern and would like one if possible... I can breed pretty much any Pokémon needed in return, and my native Vivillon pattern is Polar. Also... Arceus. Not for keeps, just for the 'dex entree. I do have a few spare legends if you're looking to trade for...
  8. A

GEN VI: Electirizer + Dusk Stone + Shiny Stone

Hi all, I'm working on my national Pokédex and just need a few more entries... most of which involve stones or trades. I'm able to breed pretty much any Pokémon you need (species-wise, I'm not an IV breeder) in exchange for: Electirizer Dusk Stone x2 Shiny Stone Alternatively, I'll...
  9. A

GEN VI: Oshawott!

Greetings, hello, hi. I'm looking for an Oshawott. Could care less about IVs, egg moves, anything. Just want myself an adorable little otter. I have tons of random crap for trade, here's what I guess could be "notable": Grimer Drowzee Joltik Chikorita Tyrogue Shroomish (Quick Feet)...
  10. A

GEN VI: HA Swinub & Croagunk

Hi all - Looking to get my hands on a Swinub/Piloswine/Mamoswine with Thick Fat and a Croagunk/Toxicroak with Poison Touch. I've got a couple non-English Ditto if interested, and a load of Anticipation Eevee. See my sig for FC info. Thanks!
  11. A

GEN VI: Thick Fat Swinub/Piloswine

Hola all - looking for an HA Swinub or Piloswine, or even a friend code for a Friend Safari that has Piloswine running about. I have a buttload of Anticipation Eevee if interested (mostly male, various natures). My FC is 4871-3955-6532 Thank you in advance!
  12. A

Female Thick Fat Swinub

I can offer: DW Eevee (with egg moves Detect, Wish, Bite, Shadow Ball) DW Munna DW Drifloon DW Sigilyph DW Igglybuff DW Riolu DW Shuckle DW Staryu DW Slowpoke DW Swablu DW Togepi DW Hoothoot DW Beldum DW Ralts DW Rhyhorn DW Wobbuffet Articuno Zapdos
  13. A

Eevee: Wish-Detect-Bite-Shadow Ball

Hello all - I have oodles of Eevee that I've been breeding via Masuda method with some fun egg moves: Wish Detect Bite Shadow Ball I'm starting to fill up boxes with them, and frankly I feel weird releasing them... so I'd much rather just hand them out. Here is my Black2 code: 4557 0705 2145...
  14. A

'Ello 'ello

'Ello, all. I'm 24 (and been playing the games since Red and Blue popped up in the US) and constantly clicking my way through Bulbapedia. My favorite Pokémon is Glaceon, and I generally like Ice types, but I have favorites all over. Current quest is the national dex on Black2. I love breeding...
Back
Top Bottom