Search results for query: *

1. E

Unown Wanted

@Roth Treeko is ready, so are Chikorita and Cindiquil. I'll be available for most of the 6 hours, message me when you're ready. I should be available for longer tomorrow. @Micheal, sorry I don't breed for IVs, EVs, abilities, natures, etc. It takes too long and it would be quicker and easier to...
  2. E

Unown Wanted

OK, I a;ready have Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur and Mudkip. I'll breed a Treeko, and if you find/catch any others just let me know and I'll breed some more. Do you still have B & M?
  3. E

Unown Wanted

I'll get to it, Already have a spare Charmander, I'll breed you some others. Any preferences? EDIT: I also have a spare Mudkip.
  4. E

Unown Wanted

Well, I'm back, and before (if ever) Pokemon Bank launches I would like to finish my collection in White 2. All I need are the following forms of the unown. B, H, I, J, L, M, P, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z,? I can offer any breed-able Pokemon in return, including Phione. I have some, and can get...
  5. E

Recent Gaming Purchases

Gaming purchases in 2013: DS: 3DS: Wii U/Wii: EDIT: Forgot Assassin's Creed 3 (Wii U) and Zelda: Wind Waker HD
  6. E

Dream Radar, Fossils, Starters, Phoine, Many others

I mean to say I was offering Phoine and Spiritomb, although that section could have been written out better (now fixed) Also I didn't mean I had a female of every species that I have from the Dream Radar, only some of them (Porygon is a Genderless species anyway)
  7. E

OK I have done some more research and while everything I can find on Masuda's method is very vague, but it appears that it is based on language (Bulbapedia wasn't clear on that, and it was my original source). So if your game is in English it will not work.
  8. E

Unless you felt the need to import the game from Australia then it should work. I'm not entirely sure if the country is based on what you marked on the GTS Globe, or if it is determined by the code on the game card (in which case New Zealand/Oceania may be considered part of Australia). Either...
  9. E

As a result of confirmation of some copies of Pokemon X/Y being released early, I will be boycotting the internet for an unidentified amount of time (until at least beating the Kalosian Champion, possibly much longer). As a result I will no longer be able to complete trades, and as such you may...
  10. E

Trading for Pokemon I need!

What times will you be avaliable? By the way I no longer need a Sableye, so unless you have somthing else I need (Slugma/Smeargle/Cherrim/Unown forms A, B, C, F, H, I, J, K, L, M, P, Q, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z) then I only need Squirtle and Stunky.
  11. E

They are ready, see you on the weekend
  12. E

Starter Pokemon

I would like a Squirtle. I can offer a lot, so if you don't need what I list below, tell me what you need, I will probably have some. Some Pokemon that I can breed for you: any breed-able Unova pokemon, Phione, all fossil Pokemon, eevee, nidoran of either gender, tyrogue, nincada, kangaskhan...
  13. E

Trying to fill National Dex...

If you do have one I'll be available form Midday tomorrow, Australian Central Standard Time (+9.30/ACST/Adelaide - depends on which time converter you use) , until about this time. After tomorrow I'll be available in the mornings as well.
  14. E

Trying to fill National Dex...

I can trade Nincada for any of the following: Snubbulll, Smeargle, Slugma, Cherrim, Miltank, Zigzagoon, Torkoal. or if you have a spare Dusk Stone I would be happy to accept any pokemon holding it.
  15. E

I can offer any three Pokemon listed in the qoute, in exchange for Sableye, Stunky, and Squirtle (as per your post on my thread). I already have a spare Misdrevoius. I will be available for about two hours after this time ever day this week, but due to Uni I will not be available in the morning...
  16. E

Thanks for that.
  17. E

ok, sorry for delay. Anyway I'm heading to the pkmn center now
  18. E

Mine is 2108 9526 1769
Back
Top Bottom