Search results for query: *

1. T

Pokemon is kind of like a mystic adventure...

I remember the older games being a lot harder. Red and Blue were the 1st Pokemon games and when you learned a new move you never knew what it did or even how strong it was and you did not even know if it were a physical attack or a sp.atk. and I remember having to save before I went up a level...
  2. T

Why did Green's Raticate disappear?

Blue's Raticate never died. When you go into pokemon tower Blue says hey red what are you doing here? your pokemon don't look dead, well i can at least make em faint! I mean when we start off the game we catch pokemon and use temporary ones until we find stronger ones. in red and blue i used a...
  3. T

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Does Generational up-trading work? No I tried doing that. I found it very disapionting that I could not trade my generation 1 and 2 Pokemon into generation 3 games.
  4. T

Trainer Customization

Wait so Nintendo is going to let us make our own charicter in Pokemon X an Y? If so it's about time! I never like the look of the trainers in BW2, they have a really bad taste in style and hair x__x
  5. T

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Hi everyone... Does anyone know how to change my avatar? Can't seem to find a way to change it.
Back
Top Bottom