Search results for query: *

1. M

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) The strange thing is that I can move the egg into my pc, so it isn't really a bother. I've heard that bad ones usually permenantley take a pokemon slot or something like that. Also it wouldn't let me trade the egg to black 2 so no I didn't...
  2. M

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Help? Q_Q
  3. M

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) My god I need help. So I have just came home with a pre-owned pokemon black game (which had a victini in it, I was shocked!), and it had a few pokemon I transfered to pokemon black 2 (DAT VICTINI). I planned on starting a new save file but then...
  4. M

Any SoulSilvershippers?

I know I posted in this thread... maybe two years ago on another account..? >_> I'm going to go find that post hopefully, just to see what I said. I still ABSOLUTELY love this shipping. Honestly I have a deviantart account just full of pictures with them together..not to mention fan fictions...
  5. M

The Dream World- Official Discussion

It's ok I guess, but I really miss making my poffins and searching underground in diamond. Maybe I'll like it as I get into it more.
  6. M

Stupidest nickname you ever gave to a Pokemon

I'm a ditto catcher, so I've given all of my dittos PLENTY of strange names. >_> I remember JUICYJELL0 in firered...oh the good old days.
  7. M

Are you a Casual or Competitive Pokemon Player?

I'm trying to become competitive, but honestly I can't help but be casual! \(>m<)/ I always use the pokemon that I like the most depending on the region. I'll do the Random matchups quite often, but I lose 1/5 of the time. Making a great record here. ;) Anyways, I won't give up! Somehow I will...
  8. M

What do you do with your starter?

It's sad, but I've broken my starter-always-in-party record. In Black 2 I used my serperior for a bit, but I boxed him in at like level 38-48 I think. Other than that, I've always kept my starters in my team no matter what :) (to bad I lost all of my other damn games to prove that fact)!
  9. M

Latias Help?

Wait... so if you catch a legendary without saving and turn your system off, the nature and the IVS will be different o.o (keep in mind I am a noob here)?
  10. M

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Alright thank you, it might just not be randomizing because it is most likely over that 120 kb limit. :P I have more than 100 on it.
  11. M

The Garden Grotto General Chat

^ Also adding to that guy's question, does that forum allow you to make an avatar randomizer (basically it means everytime you refresh a different avatar comes up)? This is pathetic...but how do you like a thread? xD
  12. M

Oh great, Here comes another delicious N00B.

:yahoo: God this place is like perfect! <3 Thanks I'm going to go rush into there now too! \(>w<)/
  13. M

Yay!!! My first.....maid? :eek: You know, I kinda like that idea.... :naughty: best of both worlds! :B Oooo! I didn't know about that! :D I can't wait to check that out, thank you for telling me about it! And thank you for the feelz of losing those games :P
  14. M

Hello. Well, I decided to join this place to maybe make some poke-friends? :goof: So the point is: GAIZ I NEED PAL PAD FRIENDS SO BAD!!!!11111111111oneoneone D: (but srsly) I love random matchups quite a bit, but I'm really getting tired of rage quitters. (-_-') And unfortunately, or...
Back
Top Bottom