• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Swadloon
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Swadloon

Bulbanews What happened to Bulbanews?

I'm aware that Bulbagarden is a completely voluntary work and that not every month we have plenty of Pokémon news, but in the last months Bulbanews got much less updates than we are used to see. Even the minor Pokémon GO events used to be reported by Bulbanews on Bulbagarden/Bulbapedia home...
  2. Swadloon

Do you think Nintendo will ever launch New Nintendo 3DS Pikachu Edition in Americas?

Recently they sold this special NTSC edition (image below) in Play-Asia (a famous store from Hong Kong), but it was intended to be for Asian countries, right? Do you think they will sell in USA (or in other Western country) as well soon as happened with the first Pikachu Nintendo 3DS XL...
  3. Swadloon

Is there any way to replace a Pokéwalker?

My Pokéwalker accidentally got wet, so it doesn't work anymore. I'm afraid there is no way to fix it. Is there any way to buy a Pokéwalker without having to buy the game (HG/SS) again?
  4. Swadloon

Should there have been some way to battle Leaf instead of Red in HG/SS?

It was very disappointing for me to know that Leaf was not in the game. It was understandable to battle only Red in the original G/S/C games, since R/B/G/Y didn't have a female protagonist, but in HG/SS? It's just unexplainable. I would like to be able to battle her not only in HG/SS, but in...
  5. Swadloon

Hello there

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwSeWkdV48E Nice to meet you Didn't know what to say so I got you this video, lol
Back
Top Bottom