Search results for query: *

1. S

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead 3DS Name: Mike FC: 0473-8284-3620 Friend Safari Type: Fairy If anyone's friend safari has Ditto in PLEASE add me and let me know. I really need a Ditto friend safari EDIT: I now have a Ditto safari.
  2. S

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Is there a way to get the starter MegaStone prices reduced? The guy is currently selling them for 1,000,000. I've heard you can get the prices reduced to about 150,000
  3. S

What is the most annoying thing that can happen in pokemon games(Excluding glitches)?

Re: What is the most annoying thing that can happen in pokemon games(Excluding glitch That one Pokemon in the Battle Subway or Tower that holds a quick claw and uses OHKO moves. Quick Claw activates. OHKO move hits. And this happens 3 times in a row. Outside of battles: When you want to travel...
  4. S

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

My first shiny was a shiny Floatzel in Pearl. I was trying to chain using the pokeradar. I forget what I was chaining for. It was not in a shiny patch and my chain had broke on the same encounter that I encountered it on. At first I was annoyed that my chain had broke. But then I saw it was...
  5. S

New here.

Thanks for the welcome.
  6. S

New here.

Thanks. Yea I will check out all the different sections on the forums to look for battles and stuff. And yea if I do have any questions I will ask.
  7. S

New here.

So I just joined this site today. And I figured I should post here and say hi. So hi everyone. I'm still somewhat new to competitive battling. But if you do want to battle just let me know
Back
Top Bottom