Search results for query: *

1. Galar Adventurer

Anime & Manga General Discussion

Yeah, I still miss Ash and Pikachu and honestly have conflicted feelings towards Horizons since it's been on the air. I enjoy it more or less, but I think writing Ash out of the series was completely unnecessary. Swap him in for Roy and very little would change. I'm also still very bitter with...
  2. Galar Adventurer

Music Pokemon Horizons OP1 - Becoming Me

Full version:
  3. Galar Adventurer

So is Journeys the Worst Series Ever?

I wouldn't say it was the worst series ever and I would say the good outweighs the bad when it comes to BW (bad being Junior Cup, Unova League, Da!). My least favorite series would still go to Johto (got good by Season 5 but having to stall with that much filler is still pretty bad). It just...
  4. Galar Adventurer

Which Ash design is your favorite?

AG, DP, BW and XY, then M20, M21 and M23 for AU Ash. The SM and JN outfits are just there for me. I dunno why they decided to have him stop wearing gloves regularly after XY or why they only gave him a pair of new shoes and not an entirely new outfit at the end of MPM.
  5. Galar Adventurer

What was your favorite season of the anime?

Adventures in the Orange Islands Master Quest Advanced Advanced Battle Battle Frontier Diamond and Pearl Battle Dimension Sinnoh League Victors Black & White Adventures in Unova XY XYZ Sun & Moon Sun & Moon: Ultra Legends Ultimate Journeys
  6. Galar Adventurer

What is your opinion on the Horizons anime so far?

I won't lie, while I still miss Ash and Pikachu and am still very mixed about the anime getting rid of them (for now anyway), Horizons has been fine imo. They could've done so much worse for a full tenure without Ash. I still don't think it was worth booting him out of the franchise though. I...
  7. Galar Adventurer

Music Pokemon Horizons OP1 - Becoming Me

Honestly with at least the first HZ dub opening, I was hoping TPCi would outsource it to another band like they did with The Journey Starts Today and With You instead of using Ed Goldfarb again, but oh well. Haven Paschall's a good singer, the song's just meh.
  8. Galar Adventurer

Pokemon Horizons English Dub release date

Becoming Me's just okay, but I'll definitely take it over Journey to Your Heart or the scrapped S25 OP, Anywhere My Pokémon Go.
  9. Galar Adventurer

Pokemon Horizons English Dub release date

Becoming Me Music and Lyrics by Ed Goldfarb Performed by Haven Paschall https://twitter.com/shirtjs/status/1730454111252836644
  10. Galar Adventurer

Who would've been in your ideal Master's Eight?

I honestly think a full 6V6 battle with Ash and Iris would've been pretty cool
  11. Galar Adventurer

James Carter Cathcart

Says it's positive news. JCC was discharged and is back home and is walking without a walker. He still has some treatments to go through and what not apparently tho.
  12. Galar Adventurer

Do you wish to see the S/V plot from the games adapted to Pokemon Horizons?

I'd love to see the anime tackle the Area Zero arc but that's pretty much in. I don't see them covering anything else unless Liko and Roy's current goals get wrapped up early on and they'll need another plot to stretch Horizons out until Gen 9 ends.
  13. Galar Adventurer

Do you miss Ash and Team Rocket in the anime?

Team Rocket, no. Ash, yes. But to rectify that I just go back and watch some old episodes. I think I'm still bitter at how TV Tokyo handled announcing the anime's future after Journeys. If they didn't make that press conference they held about Ash public, then I feel like December 16th, 2022...
  14. Galar Adventurer

S25: Pokémon Ultimate Journeys: The Series - Dub Title Thread

Gotta Catch 'Em All (Full Version) (Theme from Pokémon: To Be a Pokémon Master)
  15. Galar Adventurer

Does the fandom ever bug you?

There are some wholesome corners of fandom, but I hate it when things get outta hand on Twitter like when Ash lost the Kalos League, and the diehard Amourshipping community on Twitter attacking Akemi Omode on their account just because Ash and Serena didn't dance and the Dexit controversy.
  16. Galar Adventurer

Has your name ever been used in the anime?

It was spelt differently but yeah, it was used in the dub of Movie 13.
  17. Galar Adventurer

What are your favorite songs from the anime ?

Japanese: Ready Go! To My Best Friend Advance Adventure Battle Frontier Spurt! Together High Touch The Greatest Every Day Because the Sky is There Smile Glory Day I Won't Lose! (Haruka's Theme) By Your Side (Hikari's Theme) LaLaLa to Your Heart Summerly Slope Volt Getta Ban Ban XY&Z Alola...
  18. Galar Adventurer

11th Anniversary of Sarah Natochenny

With her time with the character coming to a close soon, I still prefer Veronica's take on Ash, but Sarah eventually ended up becoming pretty decent in the role in her own right. My only gripe to this day is that is I don't like the gruff tone Sarah randomly adds to Ash's voice at times (mostly...
  19. Galar Adventurer

S25: Pokémon Ultimate Journeys: The Series - Dub Title Thread

With You ended up being replaced for the MPM portion of Ultimate Journeys with another remix of Pokémon Theme that mainly uses archival audio from the cover used in Pokémon the Movie: I Choose You. Gotta Catch ‘Em All Music and Lyrics by John Siegler and John Loeffler Arranged by Ed Goldfarb...
  20. Galar Adventurer

Pokémon Horizons General Discussion/Speculation Thread

The style of the song Dokimeki Diary isn't for everyone. For me it's fine, but I thought the opening's visuals could've been better to be honest. I'm gonna check out the premiere in full a little later, but from what I've heard so far, Horizons sounds great. I just hope the anime community keeps...
Back
Top Bottom