Search results for query: *

1. N

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Is the number of Pokemon you fight the most relevant thing when EV training? I'm starting to get into the world of EV training, and I made a little experiment. I picked a Lvl 29 female mild Litwick for the experiment, in Black 2. Then, I trained it in 3 different ways (the exact same pokemon...
  2. N

Something that bugs me about Pokemon who don't evolve...

They grow up like any other life form. What bothers me is if they are born with their babies in the bag, or what happen with them. It would be like an infinite loop. A Kangaskhan that is born with a child Kangaskhan, who is also born with another more child Kangaskhan... Also, if there are...
  3. N

NinjiHaku's Gallery

Tablet. It is not impossible to draw with a mouse, you just have to zoom a lot and draw the lines very slowly and carefully, but forget about pencil-style shading. You can also make vectors, but I don't like vectoring too much because I'm not really good at it, and I feel more comfortable...
  4. N

Most beautiful pokemon

1. My avatar. 2. Mismagius 3. Blissey 4. Gothitelle 5. Dragonair 6. Lilligant 7. Bellossom 8. Scizor 9. Arcanine 10. Froslass
  5. N

Contest Grass, Fire, or Water?

In the first games (Gen 1 and 2) I always choose water, because it's faster to raise. In later generations, it depends. I choose Grass in gens III and IV, and fire in gen V (because Emboar looks like Ganon from the first Zelda game, and it's also the only dual type starter in Gen V). Or Water if...
  6. N

Kanto Gym Battles; Ash wasn't THAT bad was he?

The Pokemon animated series pretend to teach it's audience that with determination, perseveration, effort and a good hearth, you can make your dreams come true. The problem is that all those values, alone, do not give you any victory. And that's where Ash problems begin with. He lacks of...
  7. N

Secrets in Pokemon's design.

The only thing that comes to my mind right now, is Wobbuffet's body being a puppet, and it's tail the real Pokemon. That's a theory I read on the internet, nothing official. Also, if two Wobbuffets face each other in a Generation III battle with Shadow tag and leftovers, the battle becomes...
  8. N

NinjiHaku's Gallery

Thank you! ^_^ I did everything in SAI. The sketching, the lineart, the coloring... it's 100% SAI. I don't use to draw in realistic style very often. I sometimes do, but most of the time I draw in manga style.
  9. N

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

I think I found an issue related to the Save data structure in Generation I, in the File Structure section (Save data structure in Generation I - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia). The offset related to the Pokemon item list is 1 byte wrong. Instead of 0x27e7, it is (or at...
  10. N

What are you hearing right now?

A streaming of a guy speedrunning Fire Red, my computer's fan, and another fan I have to cool myself.
  11. N

Does Gardevoir really have legs?

Yeah! Gardevoir has her legs hidden by her dress (I think her "dress" is really a part of her body, but I like to think it's just a regular dress). You can not see them because she hides them. Also, both Ralts and Kirlia, as well as the secondary evolution Gallade, have legs. omg... you just...
  12. N

Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

If there is a RSE remake in this generation, will there be also a Fire Red/Green Leaf remake? I put my hopes in some kind of "remake" that joins the first three generations. I know, it's a monstrosity, and most probably they will remake both games separately because that's the most profitable...
  13. N

Obsolete: Who is your favorite Pokemon?

You can notice who is my favorite by just looking at my avatar and profile picture. I like all kind of Psychic Pokemon because most of them behave like humans or can interact by them, as well as their enormous powers. I specially like Gardevoir and Gothitelle because of this, and their dessign...
  14. N

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

As I said in my introduction post, I am 23. I was born in January of 1990 and I was present in Red and Blue. I still own my copy of Red for Game Boy like a treasure.
  15. N

The Fairy Type and Alterations to Type Chart

Poor Lance. The Dragon type seemed to be a little bit overpowered, and now it's going to loose a lot of it's power because of this new type. But in the bright side, all of my Gardevoir are going to gain a lot of value. But what are Dragons going to become now? They will be strong against...
  16. N

NinjiHaku's Gallery

A (bad) Gardevoir character sheet I used as a reference for an animation: Some Juniper Sketch:
  17. N

Hello everyone, Ninjihaku reporting in!

Hello, everyone. I am NinjiHaku, and I am a 23 years old programmer/electronic technician and pokemon researcher that will become a professor in a future. And yes, we adults also enjoy the game as much as kids does! My first step into this game was when I was like 9 or 10 (It was a huge...
Back
Top Bottom