Search results for query: *

1. M

Start Ups Familiars

OOC: Being in a different time as everyone sucks. like 3 pages went by before I even get home. Honestly after all that happened between my posts I don't even know what to say.
  2. M

Start Ups Familiars

"You guys are so mean." She said flopping on to the ground, face first and rolling around like an over grown infant. It was clear she wasn't got to do very well with the patient approach. Po obviously didn't care much either, about embarrassing her summoner as she looked ready to throw a...
  3. M

Start Ups Familiars

In range, Po thought to herself. She figured she was being ignored because she wasn't making flashy lights. That didn't matter though. A Truce would be stupid. She thought they should just kill him, 4 to 2. then handled clean up. "Guys, but if we kill Them we can use the meat to outlast the...
  4. M

Start Ups Familiars

As the bottles began to fly around the room Po would walk toward the circle that her summoner made, occasionally getting beaned in the head by the flying glass. When she finally got into the black sphere she watched the wolf guy fail. It was pretty funny how he was still trying to act tough. If...
  5. M

Start Ups Familiars

Po thought for a moment. What could she do? She had always though the point of being undead was what you couldn't do, die. She wasn't invincible but she doubted anyone knew how to deal with her yet. "Uhg...I can sew." Po said proudly. She was actually quite fast to. "I made what I am wearing,"...
  6. M

Start Ups Familiars

A test. Finally. Silently Po prayed for a battle. If it was a battle then she could just eat everyone. Moving over to Rei Po whispered, "If they say Battle Royal duck ok?" The Jiang-Shi warned grinning widely from ear to ear, her sharp shark like teeth contrasting her lighthearted bouncing. It...
  7. M

Start Ups Familiars

Po blinked at the nuts. "Ehehehe. Your nuts," she giggled childishly not taking the bag of nuts. This guy didn't know anything about undead. She was dead. She didn't NEED to eat. Undead did not get malnutrition. People where just really really addictive food. She was listening to what she could...
  8. M

Start Ups Familiars

"But if you say I can't it makes me wanna do it more," Po whined flopping on the ground like an over grown child her face planting firmly into the ground in a way that would have hurt quite a bit if she was alive. Honestly it still did, but after so many decades things like that stop mattering...
  9. M

Start Ups Familiars

Po wasn't sure she liked this group very much, but at least her summoner didn't seem to know very much about her. If he was smart he would have tried to seal her immediately, but right now she was free. She would give him a toothy smile and nod. "Ok, I'll help you." The Jiang-shi offered...
  10. M

Start Ups Familiars

"Oh. So the people at the McDonald are better?" She asked pulling her hand away as soon as he grabbed it. "Well I guess I shouldn't eat junk food, but you better not be lying. Cause you didn't even ask if you could summon me. That's not very nice." she chastised crossing her arms and putting the...
  11. M

Start Ups Familiars

OOC: Sorry for the lateness, but I have the next few days off so it shouldn't be a problem. Po would feel the tug of a summoning spell on her immediately and try to resist it. Unfortunately she wasn't very learned in the use of magic and had no idea how to prevent this. The air around the...
  12. M

Huh. Well I figured it would be more interesting if everyone ended up in a familiar lottery. Especially if Plum ended up with the kitten
  13. M

It? If you mean the App its a few one pages back.
  14. M

@Flaze: Indeed. Hero said I was coming right, to be his familiar? I was just late cause I have a night summer job.
  15. M

Steroids are destroying this nation.
  16. M

Sorry I am late Hero. Familiar Name: Po Age: 19 (+3 years of being dead) Gender: Female Appearance: History: Po was an average suicidal human who finally got around to killing herself on her nineteenth birthday. However, thanks to a group of inquisitive people trying to enslave the dead for...
  17. M

Hello everyone

Thanks you everyone. Look forward to hanging here. @Celebi: Cubone of course ^^ @Bald: Doesn't everybody love animal cruelty?
  18. M

Hello everyone

Hey hero ^^, see I totally showed up. And I meant when you have a triangle that has 2 sides with the value of one you put root 2 because it is irrational. Since he asked for exact and all. I still take math classes unfortunately. Hi Dark, nice to meet you.
  19. M

Hello everyone

Nobody knows that I think.
  20. M

Hello everyone

*Sneaks in* So I got hooked into coming here so I thought I should introduce myself. Feel free to ask anything if you want. I don't mind.
Back
Top Bottom