Search results for query: *

• Users: Jsach
  • Order by date
  1. Jsach

Mafia The Price is Right Mafia! [Signups]

I have made a minor change to rule 2 as I didn't think of how it would affect the setup. @Ereshkigal and @Pirate Sylveon, please confirm that you have read the updated rules.
  2. Jsach

Mafia The Price is Right Mafia! [Signups]

Come on Down to The Price is Right Mafia! The game is simple, the prizes are mediocre, and the players are half decent! MoD:
  3. Jsach

Notice The War Room's New Game Schedule/Queue

Let's see if I remember how to do this... I'd like to put The Price is Right Mafia [8P] in the Small Games Queue, please. please don't yell at me if i did something wrong
  4. Jsach

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

Despite not being active for many many months, the man waltzed into the thread... then subsequently waltzed out...
  5. Jsach

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

Oh, hi there. Just me again. Ok, bye again!
  6. Jsach

Staff Make You Lose Count V2

7. Jsach

Mafia Gameshow Mafia 2: Now with a bigger cash prize and more RNG! [Signups]

Hello! We're back and with more money and more RNG! The Wheel of Fortune (and Wheel of Doom) is back and is ready to give out even more cash and prizes. I'll also be introducing a new mechanic called the Wheel of Mediocracy! MoD: DarthWolf So, Are you ready to come on down?
  8. Jsach

Mafia Zexy Games Mafia III - Endgame: One Man Army of WE - 6/12/17

Make my non-vote into a vote. Vote: Max1996
  9. Jsach

Won't Mind. Vote: MegaPod
  10. Jsach

After reading all of this, I have nothing to say. I'll have more after the next phase, also apologies for being inactive.
  11. Jsach

Quite an interesting game, from what I can tell. I’ll probably be on mobile till after Thanksgiving (Saturday) So don’t expect large posts from me.
  12. Jsach

Sign me up, please.
  13. Jsach

The Price is Right - Signups!

Well, not enough people signed up. Not even for me to do the "half hour" version. Mods, It's canceled. I'll think about putting back up in the queue.
  14. Jsach

Type the above person's username without looking at your keyboard!

the mighty shedidnja Well, It would help if I knew how to spell your name.
  15. Jsach

Made a slight edit to the rules. Wasn't thinking how it would translate to here.
  16. Jsach

COME ON DOWN! It's The Price is Right! Eligibility Requirements: 1) You must have been a member of the site for at least two weeks. 2) You must have made at least 15 posts total. ##These are just rules from where I used to host these games that have been modified to fit Bulbagarden...
  17. Jsach

Mafia Normal Mafia: Game Over, Town wins!

Cheff wasn't a watcher... they were a doctor! My CTRL key doesn't like me...
  18. Jsach

Mafia Normal Mafia: Game Over, Town wins!

Just noticed the mistake in posting, currently editing.
  19. Jsach

The Old New War Room Game Schedule/Queue

Apologies for double posting, but I'd like to add The Price is Right [9-∞] to the Non-Mafia queue.
Back
Top Bottom