Search results for query: *

• Users: Jsach
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Jsach

Mafia The Price is Right Mafia! [Signups]

Come on Down to The Price is Right Mafia! The game is simple, the prizes are mediocre, and the players are half decent! MoD:
  2. Jsach

Mafia Gameshow Mafia 2: Now with a bigger cash prize and more RNG! [Signups]

Hello! We're back and with more money and more RNG! The Wheel of Fortune (and Wheel of Doom) is back and is ready to give out even more cash and prizes. I'll also be introducing a new mechanic called the Wheel of Mediocracy! MoD: DarthWolf So, Are you ready to come on down?
  3. Jsach

The Price is Right - Signups!

COME ON DOWN! It's The Price is Right! Eligibility Requirements: 1) You must have been a member of the site for at least two weeks. 2) You must have made at least 15 posts total. ##These are just rules from where I used to host these games that have been modified to fit Bulbagarden...
  4. Jsach

Mafia Normal Mafia: Game Over, Town wins!

Hello, this will be boring :p There's no flavor or style, it's just mafia! This game is considered normal by mafiascum.net. Anything with a normal guideline or etc. may show up. I'm hoping to get 12, but I'll cut if I can keep it balanced.
  5. Jsach

Mafia [SIGNUPS] Easter Traditions Mafia

It's Easter so kick back and relax and enjoy your fun size candy. But don't enjoy it too much, You might choke on it and DIE! Too harsh? TOO BAD! This is a normal-ish game for 10 - 15 players. The idea of this game is good traditions v. bad ones. Players: Zexy Max1996 Elementar WolfOwl...
  6. Jsach

Mafia Gameshow Mafia: Endgame (UK Gameshows Win)

Hello, It is time for a brand new type of mafia game, Gameshow Mafia! This game is for 16 players and is hosted by me and leetic. Specials: Wheel of Fortune: A wheel that will spin every night picking one random player to receive a bonus. Wheel of Doom: Triggers randomly and will wreak havoc...
  7. Jsach

Im bak

U gis ma no rememer me. I waz, aftr al, te asumst usr 2 yrs ugo. But nou i hav reternd! Yess!
  8. Jsach

Yadayadayada I say hello.

Hello, I'm jsach. I am a really big Pokémon fan. I also like game shows. My favorite is... well IDK. There are so many of them! My favorite Pokémon is Zekrom, and I look forward to posting here.
Back
Top Bottom